November 12th, 2008

Colin >> Yummiest in the land

Oneshot : HanHae

Title: Goldfish
Pairing: HanHae (with mentions of HanChul)
Rating: NC-17

Length: 1605 words apparently... according to word processor...

Other Stuff : Was written in a cupboard at work :D i'm THAT cool! For Daisie, because without Top!Hae she would die.

Han Geng was sure, pretty sure at least that Donghae hadn’t meant for what he had said to sound half as suggestive as it had and if he hadn’t just seen his mouth moving and saying the words, he would have sworn Heechul had just popped in by magic to propose casual sofa sex here
Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

Till Death do we Part

Title: Till Death do we Part
Chapter: 7/?
Pairings: KiHae (Main), KyuMin, YeWook, KangTeuk
Rating: PG-16
Warning: Character Death
Summary: The one thing Lee DongHae hadn't expected to happen that Sunday morning was to die. But that is exactly what happened, and now because of a 'lingering regret', he can't pass on fully. What regret is this? A long-suffering crush on a boy who didn't even know he existed; Kim KiBum. So he is given one week on earth as a ghost to fulfill this regret... Or heaven might not even be an option for him anymore. But with KiBum the only one who can see him, and an experienced ghost hunter on his tail, can he even make the deadline?
A/N: Next chapter is up! I don't know, I think this one failed... X.X; I'm tired...

Trailer || Chapter One || Chapter Two || Chapter Three || Chapter Four || Chapter Five || Chapter Six

Chapter Seven:
And from across the room, LeeTeuk met KyuHyun’s eyes.
DongWoo-cute tongue

100 fic Challenge-Prompt 083

Title:Fever(083)
Author:renichifreak 
Pairing:Hankyung/Eunhyuk(friendship;eunhae)
Rating:PG
Summary:The younger boy lay prone on the ground, unconscious and face flushed with fever. 
Disclaimer:One of these days I'm gonna be able to say "Yes, I own them", and it'll be totally okay, cuz I married Hyukjae!! Just you wait!

Collapse )

changmin

a new beginning

Title: A New Beginning

Pairing: Kangin/Eeteuk

Genre: Still kinda angsty but it’s better than totally broken, right?

A/N: I don’t know if you can consider this a chaptered fic. I don’t, since the styles are way different but this sprung from here and there. For </a></font></b></a>dkun_land. Because she wants mended!KangTeuk. (I hope this will do.)

Summary: Eeteuk tries to take them back to where they were before.

A new beginning

Random: Type of Girl

Take Over: Initiation

Title: Take Over: Initiation (3/6)
Author: dizzy_grace
Claim: General Fandom
Prompt: 42 - Warmth
Fandom: Super Junior and DBSK
Characters: Kyuhyun, Yoochun
Rating: G
Word Count: 374
Summary: Kyuhyun just wants everyone to make a freaking decision already
Notes/Warnings: So one day in my boredom where I was stuck without access to anything remotely entertaining I started coming up with an AU for Super Junior and DBSK. I assigned them all mutant powers and put them in a school with LSM as director. This is that universe.

Master Post with links to all the fics and a list of character powers.
Heechul Tongue

What a Tangled Web..

Title: What a Tangled Web..
Pairings/Characters: YeWook, KiMin, EunHae, Siwon, HanChul
Rating: G for this chapter lol
Summary: Heechul is a run-away who just happens to run into two people who change his life forever. More so HanGeng who is always looking out for him. Love starts to fill his heart and the conflict within himself whether to tell or hide it puts Heechul at a crossroads. And will a tiny misunderstanding be able to tear them apart?

(this summary might be better than the fic lol!)

Previous: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4

Chapter 5
CRIMMINDS * Reid * open up

Super Junior; KangTeuk; Lost

Title: Lost
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: KangTeuk
Word Count: 1501
Rating: PG
Summary: Eeteuk gets a call that shatters his world.
Genre: Angst
A/N: So I had this idea a long time ago during one of my routine check-ups when i was sitting in the waiting room of the hospital. I wrote some of it on my phone, but that was when i was first writing fanfics, so the first draft was awful and repetitive. I never actually finished it, I just added bits here and there when i was writing it. But since im on another fanfic spree, inspired by some good fics ive read in here, I wrote it in a completely different style than what it once was. I'm considering making a version 2 though, because with this style i cant add in all the imagery i want, so ill think about writing it a different way. Maybe from another POV? idek.

and im sorry for the ending. well, im sorry for the whole fic. im sorry TT____TT

There were four people in the car, but only one of them was yours.
smile

No Room for Tears

Title: No Room for Tears
Author: volatileflame
Chapter(s): one-shot/drabble
Character(s): DongHae-centric (HanHae, bestfriends!YunHae)
Genre: fluff, mild angst
Rating: G
Disclaimers: this is called fanfiction for a reason
Summary: “Tears are words the heart cannot express” ~ unknown

A/N I: totally random thing that popped in my head. title taken from something else i wrote.
A/N II: dedicated to miracleshining because she is awesome and she spoils me

"dry your tears"
Eeteuk - &lt;3

[FIC] Hate U Love U Chapter 9

Title: Hate U Love U
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: YehWook, YehHyuk, YooWook, YehSaeng, Jaeho, ShiHan, KangTeuk, YooSu
Notes: New update~ Probably only one more chapter after this.

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6
| Part
| Part 8 | Part 9NEW!

Nc-17 Pullouts: Jaeho | ShiHan | YesungxYoungsaeng
((The pullouts can be read as oneshots, and they are not important to the storyline, so they can be skipped completely. ^^))

Heart Problems - Part 11

Title: Heart Problems – Part 11

Author: Me! (2theChangmin)

Pairing: Heechul/Zhou Mi (hints at others)

Rating: PG-13 (for language)

Summary: Heechul may have feelings for his new class mate. Either that or he has some kind of weird disease that causes random heart palpitations. Since the new class mate in question happens to be a guy, he’s hoping it’s the latter.

Collapse )
chunsleepy

(no subject)

Hey can I have your number?  Part 2.

Pairing: Yehsung/Ryeowook

Disclaimer: I don’t own Super Junior though it would be nice if I did.

AU: Yehsung is the newest member of Super Junior, still learning the ropes of the entertainment world. Ryeowook is a has been/ up and coming former star. He now works as an assistant producer for a TV station in Seoul.

Collapse )