November 9th, 2008

kangteuk<3

(no subject)

Oh, excuse me for this stupidly long information...

Title: False Memories
Chapter: 01/??
Genre: Angst (the first time for me), slightly attempted, but maybe failed, humor
Pairing: Kangteuk (might be ninja pairings)
Rating: It might vary, but I can't write smut, so it will be pretty safe.(can be mentioning of sex and minor sex related things, but no graphic smut.)
Warning: Might warn for my probably not that good english, bad writing, bad grammar, bad prompt? :(....no high self-esteem I've got. xD Oh yeah, I'm bad at separating like.."He was throwing up" and then suddenly "He threw up" you get it? I didn't found the english words for how to describe it..like..writing like it is happening right now, and writing like it happened before...aiish..you get it? xD Ooops, long warning. Oh yeah, repeating of names xD
Disclaimer: I wish I was Lee Sooman.
Summary: After being out celebrating SUJU's third anniversary, Eeteuk wakes up in an alley, and nothing is how it's suppose to be.
A/N: Hmm. Started to write this today. Went from being about a girl and eeteuk, to being KangTeuk, cause seriously, I can't separate those two <3. What am I babbling about...I have nothing serious to even write here...waah~ Oh yes, even though I don't like putting korean words in to an english fanfiction, I do use Hyung and magnae, since I don't really find it the same saying "Brother Eeteuk", or "Eeteuk Brother", you feel me?

Here, at my journal
cocosdot.livejournal.com/2428.html#cutid1
Random: Type of Girl

Future Visions

Title: Future Visions
Author: dizzy_grace
Claim: General Fandom
Prompt: 18 Weapon
Fandom: Super Junior and DBSK
Characters: Eunhyuk (Super Junior), Kyuhyun (Super Junior), Yoochun (DBSK), Junsu (DBSK)
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 378
Summary: Eunhyuk disappears in the middle of class one day leaving everyone puzzled and worried
Notes/Warnings: So one day in my boredom where I was stuck without access to anything remotely entertaining I started coming up with an AU for Super Junior and DBSK. I assigned them all mutant powers and put them in a school with LSM as director. This is that universe.

I'm Like This Because I Love You (14/16)

Title: I'm Like This Because I Love You
Pairing: YehWook
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Down on his luck, Kim Ryeowook gets attacked while being out. When his mind wonders towards dying, he finds himself not disgusted by the thought at all and welcomes it with open arms. With his luck, he's saved by the most unlikely person that he would ever imagine. Someone from his past that he can't exactly remember for some strange reason. With being saved, will he be able to find something he has been searching for? Or will it be love with one of the eleven people that he now lives with, a love that could be a link to something in his past that he can't remember.
Warning: Rape, Vampire AU even though it does not seem like it at times, Crazy scene skipping throughout it,smut.
Author's Note: Will be locked in three days... Please comment and let me know that you want to be added after its locked.

With everything that was going on all of a sudden, Yehsung found himself spending less time with Ryeowook.

(stock) stoic unpretty
  • roselit

[FIC] Obsidian - Chapter 19

** At least 2 SuJu members are major characters in this fic.

Title: Obsidian [Chapter 19]
Authors: Diane roselit & Jenni mcgrjc6
Genre: DBSK/SuJu crossover, action/violence, [sexual] romance, drama
Pairing(s): JaeMin (mainly)
Rating: PG-15 to NC-17 (violence, smut, profanity, etc.)
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the people in my writing (with the exception of minor OCs); I only own the plot & words.
Summary: He’s leading a double life few people know about: poor college student by day, lethal assassin by night... [full summary at journal]

( 'You think I won't do it?' )

(no subject)

Title: Cause and Effect (part 1)
Pairings: Kangchul, Kangteuk, onesided yeteuk
Rating NC-17
Summary: After being ditched by Siwon and Hankyung, Heechul picks up a new hobby as does Kangin when Teukie gets overwhelmed with work.
A/N: This is based after another fic i wroted called Sacrifices Made and it's new alternate ending where Hankyung lives. so this is basically a sequel but you do not need to read the other fic to understand this one.

On to the fic!
Blondie

[Fic] Digital Love (Chapter Seven)

Title: Digital Love [7]
Author: talgi-uyu
Pairing: Shiwon/Sungmin, Kyumin, Hanchul, ShiHanChul
Rating: PG-13
Warning:
None
Summary: Shiwon has dreams about his roommate, Sungmin every night. The only problem is their other roommate, happens to be Sungmin’s boyfriend.
Archive: Clicky
A/N: This was inspired by the song Digital Love by Daft Punk.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Oh I don't know what to do, about this dream and you )

jjong

(no subject)

Title : Future Is A Mystery, The Present Is A Gift
Pairing : Kyumin
Rating : R (maybe M?)
Warnings : Adult Content. Might not be suitable for minors. Use of toys
A/N : This is a joint work of me and colourful_love. Btw I am holding a small contest, the first reader who can recognize which part was written by colourful_love. You will be able to request any stories from me. Good luck :p (and...umma you are not allowed to join.you already requested this one)

Collapse )
CRIMMINDS * Reid * open up

Super Junior; Band!fic; Me

Title: Me
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: band!fic
Word Count: 2,203
Rating: G
Summary: Breaking down the Korean version Me MV, because if you look close enough, the difference is a lot bigger than just the sound of the track playing behind our boys.
Genre: Fluff(?)
A/N: So i didnt realize this was so long...I remember watching the Me vid Korean version (i wrote this almost directly after) and when i saw donghae everything was so clear how different it was. His is the most obvious. but yeah, it just made me think of the members, and how they thought of the vid. idk, i think its a little long for the quality of this one, maybe its just that im tired of re-reading it as editing, but i just needed to post it and get it off my mind. it may not be worth a read, and if its not, im sorry, but i just like the donghae part. and its FULL. of SAP. oh man, the sap...i apologize in advance.

Collapse )