October 23rd, 2008

kyuhyun3
  • vic_sim

Fic: Family Arc II - 35

Title: Family Arc II - 35
Author: vic_sim
Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the plot. I apologise for any incorrect portrayal of people or any inaccurate details mentioned in my story.
Pairing: None at the moment.
Category: Angst/Comfort
Rating: NC-16 (just to be safe)
Summary: Heechul finds out what happened during the meeting with Kyuhyun's parents. Hankyung seeks comfort. The talk between Eeteuk and Kyuhyun.
Arc I Arc II

All I ever wanted was his love, was my mother’s love. All I want is a family.

she sees what you do there [Suju - Shihy

Super Junior - a trashy romance novel!

Title: Chasing Freedom, Chapter 10, Siwon/Eunhyuk, Zhoumi/Eunhyuk
Length: 4626 words
Author: shieldkitten
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Hyukjae is a social misfit in the affluent circles of Boston, searching for a place he belongs. Will he find it aboard the Sapphire Pearl, in the arms of a certain embittered sea captain?
Author's Note: I have no excuses for how long this took, I'm so sorry.

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10

( Captain, what sort of men would we be to pass up on the chance to walk upon the ends of the earth? )
Taeyeon
  • jishu

Flashbacks chap. 4 (alternative ending)

Flashbacks chap. 4  
Title: Flashbacks
Author: jishu
Theme: 08. Locket
Pairing: Heechul/Sungmin

Heechul thought he'll never see his locket again but one day, a guy returned it to him. This guy reminds Heechul of his old self then he started having flashbacks of the past because the things that happened in the past seems to be happening again at present with slight change of roles.

chapter 1

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4 (end)
chapter 4 (alternative ending)

Link to my 100 fic archive
Minhwannie
  • renxren

Shuo Ni Ai Wo 5

Its about TIME for me to UPDATE this STORY XP . . . SO YAHHH. here it is. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG >.<!!! SERIOUSLY AM! ;^;

Title: Shuo Ni Ai Wo ( Say You Love Me)
Chapter Title: Fate
Pairing: KyuMin, EunHae
Rating: PG????
Genre: Romance?
Chapters:
Summery: Sungmin and Kyuhyun can never get along, for anything and they've been stuck sharing the same room for almost 2 years now. Sungmin somehow slowly started devoleoping feelings for his disrespectful dongseng but he cant tell him. How will he deal with his nrequited love?
A/U:
er. Sorta like a side story to Forgotten Falling Stars. Enjoy  

Chapter 5 )
KYUHYUN
  • kyustar

A Prince and His Manservant

Title: A Prince and His Manservant
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Length: 3/?
Rating: NC-13, Language!
Pairings: Kyumin, Zhoury, Yehwook, (MAIN), and etc.
Members: Super Junior, DBSK
Disclaimer: Do not own nothing but the story plot!

Summary: The king and queen of South Korea decide that their son and their two beloved nephews needed love. So they bought them three slaves.

CHAPTER THREE PART 2!: http://kyustar.livejournal.com/5340.html
Represent

FIC: DEATH NOTE (SUPER JUNIOR VERSION)

Title: DEATH NOTE (SUPER JUNIOR VERSION)

Author: sweetmagnae

Characters: Superjunior

Pairings:SiHan,SiHanChul,Hanchul,
KiEunHae,ZhouRy,KyuMin,YehWook,
KangTeuk and Shindong(I dunno who to pair him up with)okay everyone in sj

Chapter: 1/?

Genre:funny,angst(maybe),fantasy

Summary:Siwon cant stand the the criminal world,but he finds the notebook he believes is the key to his success of changing the world.

Author’s notes:I dunno what im thinking but I really wanted to write this,Death Note is one of my favourite movies and I was taking a shower when this came into mind lol,anyway I just wanna tell you guys that this story will not be the same as the original movie, as the title says this is a super junior version,means I changed the story from the original except the characters and yes,the famous DEATH NOTE book but I actually added a few (ok a lot)more characters. My third fanfic but my first ah how do you call it?chapter fanfic?whateva…I hope you enjoy it^^

the fun is here
http://sweetmagnae.livejournal.com/1424.html

fic, henwook

I'm Like This Because I Love You (13/16)

Title: I'm Like This Because I Love You
Pairing: YehWook
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Down on his luck, Kim Ryeowook gets attacked while being out. When his mind wonders towards dying, he finds himself not disgusted by the thought at all and welcomes it with open arms. With his luck, he's saved by the most unlikely person that he would ever imagine. Someone from his past that he can't exactly remember for some strange reason. With being saved, will he be able to find something he has been searching for? Or will it be love with one of the eleven people that he now lives with, a love that could be a link to something in his past that he can't remember.
Warning: Rape, Vampire AU even though it does not seem like it at times, Crazy scene skipping throughout it,smut.
Author's Note: Will be locked in three days... Please comment and let me know that you want to be added after its locked.

Things between Ryeowook and Kyuhyun stayed friendly as they done things with each other again.