September 5th, 2008

kyuhyun3
  • vic_sim

Fic: Family Arc II - 29 & One-shot: Kyumin

Title: Family Arc II - 29
Author: vic_sim
Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the plot. I apologise for any incorrect portrayal of people or any inaccurate details mentioned in my story.
Pairing: None at the moment.
Category: Comfort/Angst
Rating: NC-16 (just to be safe)
Arc I Arc II

Part A:
Summary: Sungmin tries to apologise to Kyuhyun.
I'm thinking about how to apologise to you.
Part B:
Summary: Kyuhyun's first time back at the practice room with them.
Kyuhyun watched as the rest learned the dance.

One-shot: Kyumin
Category: Angst?
Rating: PG?
Summary: Written in Sungmin's POV, with regards to the events that occurred after the accident. His discovery, his sadness, his jealousy, his confession, his confusion. (I'm not good at summaries).
I whisper into the quietness of the room. I am alone with you, holding your hand tightly in mine, trying to reassure myself that you are still here. There is no answer from you, except the steady beeping of the machine that tells me you’re alive.
agony

[fic] In Dangerous Hands Parts 5 and 6/6

Title: In Dangerous Hands: Answers
Author: andersenmom
Claim: TVXQ
Prompt: Table 1: 19: Blood
Fandom: RPF
Universe Mutant!Verse
Rating: PG
Word Count: 316
Summary: Part 5/6. Yoochun wakes up, not exactly sure what happened.
Notes/Warnings: My friend dizzy_grace came up with this universe, giving each of the boys from Super Junior and TVXQ mutant powers. She said I could play in it, so I am, although I doubt Super Junior will be in it much.... And yet, here they are, after all. Some of them. Written for 50ficlets.
Previous: one, two, three, four.
Disclaimer: Not mine, not true.

Title: In Dangerous Hands: Recovery
Author: andersenmom
Claim: TVXQ
Prompt: Table 1: 01: Abyss
Fandom: RPF
Universe Mutant!Verse
Rating: G
Word Count: 305
Summary: Part 6/6. Kibum doesn't like the missing voice in his head.
Notes/Warnings: My friend dizzy_grace came up with this universe, giving each of the boys from Super Junior and TVXQ mutant powers. She said I could play in it, so I am, although I doubt Super Junior will be in it much.... And yet, here they are, after all. Some of them. Written for 50ficlets.
Previous: one, two, three, four, five.
Disclaimer: Not mine, not true.

[FIC] Super Junior United - Chapter 4

Title: SJ United Length: Chaptered {4/?}
Genre: Angst, Fluff, Drama, Comedy (it's a cocktail)
Rating: PG-13 (for now...?)
A/N: Boys are not mine... This fiction does not reflect the boys' points of view regarding additional members, disbanding of SJ and other issues that will be mentioned here, and it has no intention of insulting or aggravating anyone (meaning SJ, ELF, and YOU). the story did NOT and WILL NOT happen (then again, with SME, we never know) so... yeah. Again, this. is. FICTION...this came from my imagination, araseo?

oh, and c'mon, this is not a 13only vs. 15 suju cockpit, ok? i like henry and zhoumi, that's my opinion. if you bash this just because of that 13only principle of yours... forget it (thanks for panda3035 for warning me ^^)

Previous Chapters:

1 ~ 2 ~ 3

-------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 4 - THE TRAINEE

Heechul Tongue

(no subject)

Title: What a Tangled Web
Pairing: YeWook (for now), Sungmin
Rating: PG? 
Summary: So this chapter is set in Yesung's pov. I first wanted to do Yesung because I had to introduce Ryeowook. I'm starting to have mad Ryeowook bias *sigh* anyway. This fic will soon be how each member of the band gets in the band. Some will be obvious (like how Sungmin enters into the whole story) others will be more...surprising...I just always wanted to do a complicated interwoven story like this. So I hope everyone is patient with me, and try to figure out how each will be introduced.

Hope you like it =D

Chapter 1: An Angel's Voice