July 22nd, 2008

Profile Icon: Kyuhyun - Happy Dance

When We Promise (Always There...); Leeteuk Centric, KangTeuk

Title: When We Promise (Always There...)
Rating/Genre: PG-13, Angst, Romance, Friendship
Pairings/Characters: Kangin/LeeTeuk (main), Slight KyuMin, ShiChul, EunHae, YehWook, KiBum, Hankyung, ShinDong
Summary: It's been years since Jungsu has been to Seoul, years since his heart had stopped beating.  When a job promotion requires him to move back into the city, he is reunited with friends from his past, but it doesn't change the fact that the one person he loved left him all those years ago.
Notes: Hmm...this is still a tentative fic.  I just felt the need to write something and this plot kept bugging me.  No joke--I dreamed about this, but without Super Junior and with other people. :P  Wrote five pages in one day...I may actually finish this.  Song in this portion is by DBSG, translations by aheeyah.com.  Excuse the shotty grammar and awkwardness of it--I haven't written fanfiction since last summer and it's unedited.  Linked to my fanworks journal.

(The city air, cold with the promise of the oncoming winter, was as heavy with smog as I remembered it.)

--Aiko
Beautiful in Black

[fic] Finding Lost Time : Chapter Two

Annyeong, I’m sorry this update has been a bit later than I promised…I’ve had some problems along the way and had to take a day off from writing to cope with the loss of a whole chapter that took me nearly a whole day to finish…

But now that I’m back on my feet, please enjoy this next chapter of Finding Lost Time^^

Title:
Finding Lost Time
Rating: PG-13?
Genre: Romance//Drama
Pairing: YunJae ; YooSu ; YeTeuk (Yesung//Eeteuk)
Summary:
Three years ago, they made a promise on his birthday and sealed it with a pair of rings. The next day, he was nowhere to be found. Their classmates told him he left the country last night but he held onto their promise. He wouldn't forget Jaejoong. Three years later, Jaejoong comes back, but he doesn't remember their promise or Yunho at all. Feeling hurt and betrayed, Yunho vows to hurt Jaejoong until his last days at their school. Jaejoong doesn't have a clue why Yunho hates him so much. What's the truth behind all this drama?

(Cover Page) (Chapter One)

Collapse )

• Current Music
    Cherry Blossoms ~Keiko Matsui
  • Tags

sequel & 100 fic challenge

In commemoration of completing this series, I'm just reposting the two previous links with the last installment. I enjoyed writing this series more than I had previously anticipated and it had been quite quick. Once i started writing, the words just kept flowing and I was able to write each part in one sitting; so that was good LOL.

027. Just Driving By
Heechul/Kibum // replacement // 5058 words // NC17 (just in case...)
( “Didn’t your parents teach you to look both ways before crossing!?” )

022. Just Another Dinner
Sungmin/Kibum // diamonds // 2814 words // PG13 
( Kibum was just realizing that all of his jeans were either faded or worn. )

094. Just You and Me
WC* [Sungmin/Kibum]// makeup // 3609 words // PG13
(“When your assistant came crying to me to talk to you, I decided ‘Hey, let’s not go away this time. Let’s talk to the jerk’, so here I am, jerk.” )

I started writing the last of the wandering plots in my mind, & I'm so close to finishing it, but I'm just so tired (it's 4am... T__T;; ) that I don't want to write the last part of this new story while I"m half-asleep. Might end up going crazy from the fatigue & have massive character deaths LOL (*isn't getting ideas at all about just killing everyone off in this story* hehe)

Completed: 55/100
100 SJ Fic Archive.
My Fic Archive.

Thanks to all of my readers & for your support! =)

criskaká ▌better with you here
  • avenue

[ShiChul] Every Now And Then

Title: Every Now And Then
Author: avenue
Fandom: Super Junior
Type: One-shot; "poetry" format
Pairing: ShiChul (Siwon/Heechul)
Rating: PG
Warnings: Christian talk, angst, my weird writing? 8D
Disclaimer: In the modern setting, I am incapable of owning anything other than my words.

( He only wants love. )

Yo, new blood to the fandom~ First decent, completed Suju fic, and first post to the comm. Nice to meet ya'll~ ♥
SNSD: in my life I loved them all

Unisexual Colors and Hermaphrodite Babies. Sungmin/Sooyoung. SM Fic. G.

Title: Unisexual Colors and Hermaphrodite Babies
Fandom: Super Junior, SNSD, FT Island
Author: chiharu
Pairing: Sungmin/Sooyoung
Rating: G
wordcount: ~2000
Summary: Pregnancy Fic. Crack. SM talents on a rampage or "Korean's gone bad," as Hankyung whispered frightfully to Liyin in Chinese.

(“We’re planning the baby shower!” Donghae said when Sungmin opened his front door a few weeks later. Donghae high-fived Tiffany, his partner in crime, before inviting himself into the house. “Where do you think life-sized cardboard of them should go? I’m getting it custom made, even though they refused to Photoshop a random baby into your wedding picture at first.")
she's a shieldkitten of Rohan [LotR]

Chasing Freedom - Chapter 7

Title: Chasing Freedom, Chapter 7, Siwon/Eunhyuk
Length: 2888 words
Author: shieldkitten
Rating: PG-13
Summary: How will Hyukjae adjust to working aboard a ship? Is it really as easy as he thinks? Will there be rites of initiation that are as kinky as they are deeply traumatic? One wonders!

If his mother could see him now, Hyukjae thought )

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 |
Red Heechul
  • no1_jo

Arabian Prince Heechul Fic ^_^

Title: A Diamond in the Rough
Pairing: Heechul/Eunhyuk
Rating: PG-15
Warnings: AU, implied sex activites, harems
Words: 1,549
Summary: Being Prince to a desert kingdom is tedious work, unless you have an 'attendant' to amuse you ^_~
Comments: For the 100 SuJu Fic Challenge Prompt 060 : Humid (my archive)

Betaed once again by the awesome Vix!!! now momijinosekai  LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE
I got the idea for this from a dream I had yesterday and after telling Vix, I felt it would make fic material and this is hence dedicated to her XDD

and yes the title is TOTALLY gakked from Aladdin cuz i LOVE that film XDDD

( click? )
smile

Beyond Blood and Water: Arc I ~ Chapter IV

Title: Beyond Blood and Water ~ Arc I
Author: volatileflame
Chapter(s): 4/8
Characters: Han Geng-centric, SuJu, Lee YeonHee
Cameos: DBSK, Lee JunKi
Pairings: KangTeuk, YunJae, mild HanHae and HanMin (this chapter), more to come
Genre: AU
Rating: G – PG (i dunno)
Disclaimers: seriously, do i really need to say it? i obviously don’t own them
Summary: Four-year-old Han Geng finds himself sold away and taken to Korea where he begins the journey to discover that there is more to family than blood. (summary sucks, i know)

Collapse )
yoochun tecknad

Ghost - chapter 24

Title: Ghost - chapter 24
Author: LadyDiablo
Pairing: Implied pairings... ^^
Rating: PG-13/R (violence, some language)
Genre: Humour/comedy, angst
A/N: I don’t own Super Junior. THANK YOU SPRYTES!!!

Summary:
An accident leaves Donghae as a ghost. He doesn’t know why he is a ghost, why he lingers in the dorms or how he can walk with the others outside. He does know that it is hilarious to pull pranks on unsuspecting Super Junior members. Now featuring ghost Heechul!

Previous chapters:
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23

Collapse )
kyuhyun3

Fic: Family Arc II - 13

Title: Family Arc II - 13
Author: vic_sim
Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the plot. I apologise for any incorrect portrayal of people or any inaccurate details mentioned in my story.
Pairing: None at the moment.
Category: Angst
Rating: NC-16 (just to be safe)
Summary: The phone call. and what had happened to Kyuhyun in the past few days.

Arc I Arc II

It was a long drive to Kyuhyun's house.