July 5th, 2008

black ribbon

[fic] Don't call me fat

Title: Don’t call me fat.
Author: lovebibi

Rating: PG-13, maybe.

Pairing: Shindong/Heechul

Warnings: lots of cursing of being called fat or sissy.

Genre: Angst and Romance

Summary: Shindong has always been called fat by Heechul ever since they met, maybe as a joke but does Heechul know that it hurts Shindong’s feeling. What happens when the joke went too far, as Shindong gets mad for real.
Author's note: My first fanfic on SJ.

( read more )

100 fic challenge

047. Struggle
Sungmin/Sungmin // stutter // 5955 words // PG - PG13
(“I understand you habitually drink your sorrows away, but this is hardly the time,” Sungmin stated dryly,)

This is the sequel to Surrender , It was requested I write more of the backstory mentioned in Surrender, so this was written to compliment it. This is the first time I've written a sequel that isn't stand-alone. Well, I'm not saying you can't read Struggle alone, it just... would make close to no sense without reading Surrender first. 

Also, for those who read Memories in Silk.; in answer to your questions, read Hokum's comment. XD 
directing you to someone's comment is the only way I can answer without spoiling things here ^__^;;

Thanks to all my readers for your support =)

(&Sorry it's only 1... at least it's long? hehe.)

Lee Donghae

PROJECT ROGUE: CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2: THE REVELATION
GROUPS: SUJU AND DBSK
CHARACTERS (IN THIS CHAPTER): Leeteuk, Heechul, Yunho, Hankyung and Donghae (Cameo by Jaejoong and Kibum)
PLANNED PAIRINGS: HEETEUK (there’s not enough of this pairing) HANHAE (never enough of this) YUNJAE (couldn’t resist) AND SIBUM (unique pairing, I think they’d make a nice couple personally)
PLOT: THE ROGUES DISCOVER THE TRUTH ABOUT THEMSELVES

Collapse )
Jensen Ackles

Your Problem Is My Problem

Title: Your Problem Is My Problem
Author:Vindictivemuse
Rating: M+ (For Sexual content)
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk, Kangmin, Kihae
Summary: Heechul is happy with Hankyung with the exception of one problem, Shindong chasing a girl with the help of Sungmin, Kibum get piss drunk, Kangin crosses the line & whole lot more. Can SJ solve their problems before things get out of control.
Genre: Angst/Romance 

CHAPTER THREE IS UP!

Chapter 1: Kibum Kibum Kibum
Chapter 2: Complicated MAtters = Confusion

Chapter 3: My Sex Problem
나루나루우리나루

[FANART] kind of stories - pregnancy

So, I once read a eunhae-fic where donghae got pregnant. But I found somehow hyuks reaction, was somewhat funny awkward. So i decided to make my own story, how I think suju otps would react, if their partner is suddenly pregnant. It started off with just eunhae and yewook. The rest, the ideas came later. (and ZhouRy was the last). I had those ideas flew around a long time, and now I blew off the dust of them and actually draw them. mh~ ... Have fun?

btw, I've used my old style - thin arms and T-shirt with sth written on it. That's my style. my fictional world. without any rules of proportions. yeah~ ....

Pairings: eunhyuk/donghae, yesung/ryewook, kangin/eeteuk, shiwon/hankyung, kibum/heechul, kyuhyun/sungmin, zhou mi/henry and shindong/ ... be surprised?

find pregnancy here
crisscolfer: perfect

One fic: Kangin/Ryeowook, implied Kangin/Eeteuk

Title: Spiderman
Author: skittles
Rating: R
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Kangin/Ryeowook, implied Kangin/Eeteuk
Word count: 320
Theme: #089, "I like your face." Written for the 100 SuJu fic challenge at miracle______. Archive can be found here.
Disclaimer: The boys own themselves. The song belongs to Soulja Boy.
Warnings: Crack
Author notes: Shindong, Kangin, and Ryeowook all miraculously speak English for the sake of this story because otherwise it totally doesn't work. JUST GO WITH IT OKAY? Other notes at end of fic.

"I don't get it," Ryeowook whined, pressing the headphones against his ears in an effort to understand the fast English words.
kyuhyun3

Fic: Family Arc I - Epilogue (21/21)

Title: Family Arc I - Epilogue (21/21)
Author: vic_sim
Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the plot. I apologise for any incorrect portrayal of people mentioned in my story.
Pairing: None at the moment.
Category: angst
Rating: NC-16 (just to be safe)
Past chapters: Archive

Slowly, the group untangled themselves from the impromptu group hug when Hankyung noticed that Kyuhyun was nodding off. Heechul and Kangin looked embarrassed that they allowed themselves to do something so unlike themselves and left the room, one claiming to go tidy up his gorgeous self, the other claiming to go get some food for the rest.