July 2nd, 2008

6tones - 大我 - doubt navigator

[fic] 'Footsteps poem' | KangIn x LeeTeuk

[fic] 'Footsteps poem' | KPop fic | KangIn x LeeTeuk [YoungWoon x JungSoo] | Author: Takarai Karin | PG | Angst | Not mine

| Masterlist of Fanfictions | Masterlist of K-Pop Fanfictions |

Written for a late present for dear LeeTeuk's birthday, although my head refuses to make anything remotely happy, so this is what comes out in the end. Forgive me for the angst. The prompt was given by livrin, is quoted at the start of the fic and is taken from Robin Becker's 'Morning Poem'. (And would probably be the death of me). For more of my work, please refer to the Masterlist.

Tell me that we will never want from each other what we cannot have. Lie.

It was the first pair of warm hands I shook in Seoul...

As always, feedbacks are ♥♥♥, yes? Yes.
  • Current Music
    東方神起 - どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう??
  • Tags
eunhae hug

One-shot; The Scientist

The Scientist
Author; hunni23
Pairing; EunHae, Broken!EunHae, Donghae-centric
Rating; PG (character death, ANGST)
Words; 929
Summary; Donghae grieves after the loss of his love.
This is ultimate fail n I'm sorry if I offend or upset anyone…it made me sad writing it so…yea, I'm sorry if I hurt anyone’s feelings, I wasn’t aiming for that.

He was my everything )
Lee Donghae

PROJECT ROGUE: CHAPTER 0

CHAPTER 0
GENRE/RATING: GENERAL
CHARACTERS: We don’t meet any characters directly because this is the boss on his laptop with descriptions of our 4 Rouges.
PLOT: We find out about the assassins and their boss.
A/N: The next chapter will be proper; I just had to write this before it went out of my head. OK, here we go! Also I changed the ages of the four Rogues to suit the story. Also think of this as character profiles. Plus I’m showing how easily angered the boss can be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Collapse )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: The final two catchphrases could be better, if anyone has any suggestions for better phrases let me know, and I would’ve added pictures but I still haven’t quite worked that one out yet, any help with that would be much appreciated!!
Shona xxxx

[Fic]Strawberry Boy- ZhouRy

Title: Strawberry Boy
Author: koneko1988
Chapter: 1/?
Pairing: ZhouRy
Rating: ....don't have idea XD
Genre: AU, Romance...? xD
Summary: Not only ZhouMi likes strawberries...
Author's Note: It's supposed to be one shot __^__;; but as you see it's 1st chapter of I-don't-know-how-long fic xD Sorry for english errors X__X;;...well, hope you'll like it ^^;;...

Collapse )

x-posted to: sjm_fanworks, zhoury
fairytale
  • kiki_c

Technological Wonderland - Chapter 8 -- The Trouble Starts

Title: Technological Wonderland (8/?)
Author: kiki_c
Bands: Super Junior, DBSK, BoA, Tablo, Lee Junki
Pairings: Yoosu, HanChul, broken!YunJae
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU futuristic
Summary: The King of Hearts is a cruel dictator with a powerful program called the Queen of Hearts v.2 at his disposal. Hacker rebels are trying to regain the peace before the psychotic king. There are two keys to the victory, but even they don't know their true functions.
Comments: Finally... @_@

Trailer Character Profiles
Previous Next

(Chapter 8 -- The Trouble Starts)

cutie

Perfect for Callisto88 and a Family Fic for murd3r4lyf3 ^^

Title: Perfect
Pairings: Henwook (main), Hanchul
Genre: Angst, highschool, AU
Rating: PG-13 - R
Summary: Ryeowook's life isn't as perfect as other peoples. Heck, compared to Ryeowook, they do have the good life...
Chapter 4

Title: Three Months and Nothing
Pairing: Kangteuk (parents), other members as kids but implied pairings ^^
Genre: AU, family
Rating: PG
Summary: Kangin and Leeteuk decided to go away for two days, leaving the kids home alone. What will happen???
“Aish…when was the last time we had sex?”
kyuhyun3

Fic: Family (19/?)

Title: Family Part 19 of ?
Author: vic_sim
Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the plot. I apologise for any incorrect portrayal of people mentioned in my story. Any copyright and patent related to the song are not owned by me. if not i'll be rich n wouldnt be worrying about university fees.
Pairing: None at the moment.
Summary: Kyuhyun whispers something to Yesung, which led to catastrophic disaster.
Category: Fluff/slight angst
Rating: PG-13 (just to be safe)

Chapter written for ame_no_okami.
Hope you like it! Though not exactly the happy chapter I said I'll write.

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10
Part 11 Part 12 Part 13 Part 14 Part 15 Part 16 Part 17 Part 18

As Yesung was about to leave, Kyuhyun reached out to grab his hand.