Summary : Leeteuk and Siwon are drunk
Comments: For the 100 SuJu fic challenge prompt 018 : Keys

here

Title: Stress Relief
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Ryeowook
Rating: R
Warnings: smut
Words: 977
Summary : Eunhyuk helps Ryeowook to release some pressure.
Comments: For the 100 SuJu Fic challenge, prompt 026 : Pressure

here
  • Current Music
    Super Junior : Sapphire Blue
fairytale
  • kiki_c

Technological Wonderland - Chapter 6 -- The Other Program

Title: Technological Wonderland (6/?)
Author: kiki_c
Bands: Super Junior, DBSK, BoA, Tablo, Lee Junki
Pairings: Yoosu, HanChul, others possibly as story develops.
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU futuristic
Summary: In a world over run by dictatorship where computer programs have physical body and humans fear their faceless ruler known only as the King of Hearts, the King has harnessed control of a master big brother program known as the Queen of Hearts version 2.0 to stamp out any rebellion before it happens. Hackers are at the head of the rebellion and one apprentice hacker stumbles across a long forgotten program that could be the true key to victory. A world where hares and rabbits are deep net hackers, cheshires are Untraceables, and a jabberwocky is an assassin program that could physically kill you, is there any hope of freedom?
Comments: Sorry this chapter took so long.

Trailer
Previous

(Chapter 6 -- The Other Program)
  • Current Mood
    cold
Schwein no Isu Kyo

[fic] Kawaii Chapter 2 - HeeChul/Kanata

Title: Kawaii
Chapter: 2/?
Fandom: Super Junior, Hongo Kanata
Pairing: HeeChul/Kanata
Rating: PG? PG13? something like that...
Summary: HeeChul has a cute new costar (I think we've established that I suck at summaries, yes?)
WARNINGS: mostly just Kanata being grouchy and HeeChul being insane. The usual XD
Notes: Man... I'm really on a roll with this! Usually I get an idea, jot it down, and forget all about it (which is why I try to stick to oneshots...)

( Chapter 2 this way! )

previous chapters:
Prologue
Chapter 1
she's a shieldkitten of Rohan [LotR]

Yeh-Sex Anthology #4b

Story 1: Quiet Places, Yehsung/Ryeowook (R, masturbation, voyeurism)
Story 2: Cake, Sungmin/Donghae (R, masturbation, oral sex)
Story 3: In which Donghae is wildly enthusiastic, Donghae/Eunhyuk, Eeteuk/Eunhyuk/Kangin (R, oral sex, group sex)
Story 4: T for Foursome, Kangin/Heechul/Eeteuk/Eunhyuk

Title: Round 2, Heechul/Eeteuk (Not Eunhyuk, sorry!)
Length: 334 words
Author: shieldkitten
Rating: R (sex)
Summary: Round 2, bohahaha.
Author's Note: Because people asked.

Collapse )

On a quasi-tragic note... (Shihan, NC-17)

Title: On a quasi-tragic note...
Authors: nemesis_cry (with butterflyweb)
Genre: Figure skating AU!
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Siwon/Hankyung, mentions of Siwon/Heechul
Summary: Hangeng swallows thickly, an uncomfortable weight in his chest. Choi Siwon. The competition.
AN: We've taken some liberties with the jargon of the sports and the stunts available. Don't try them at home, we don't guarantee they're possible.

With input from the gorgeous, wonderful luvmeanddespair.

Collapse )
lulzy ☆ poptart cat

fic - Painted as Opposites (Ch. 6)

Title: Painted as Opposites [Chapter 6]
Main Characters: Shiwon, Donghae, Kibum (this installment).
Rating & Genre: PG-13, Drama, Romance, Slash
Summary: Prince Shiwon unexpectedly finds himself obliged to fulfill a promised betrothal arranged by his grandfather and an old friend; but what is he supposed to do if there's no granddaughter for him to marry-- only a grandson? (Story based loosely on the plot of kdrama Goong aka Princess Hours.)

( Read chapter @ fic journal... )

In comments to previous chapters, a few readers have mentioned they were glad to have given PAO a chance, in spite of having some kind of distaste for Goong the kdrama...? In my own opinion, PAO doesn't really resemble Goong too much at all... except for the arranged marriage bit, and a few other details. ^-~ (But I have to give credit for the inspiration where credit is due!) Anyway, just thought I ought to mention this, in case people were under a misconception about the story... :)

(no subject)

Title: 1 + 1 = 2
Author: yukishirou
Pairing: KyuHae
Genre: Fluff.. I guess o.o
Rating: PG-13.
Disclaimer: I own them in my dreams.
Warning(s): First time writing KyuHae.. and first time writing in months.
Summary: Dong Hae has homework and he has a hard time getting through it.
Note: I wrote this in like 5 min >.> so it might suck a little, but I hope you won't hate me and comment <3 I love comments.

"Want me to help you?"
  • Current Mood
    rushed
( 유재석 ) •

.FATED LOVERS, SUJU/DBSK, 05. Perfume

.FATED LOVERS kawaiineyo4 (an ancient vampire the oldest of his kind is set on controlling the world of the undead and that of the mortal world and in order for this to be accomplished he must eradicate the two female vampires who have the power to stand against him, the fated lovers Cena and Ashe.)
(SUJU/DBSK Crossover, Overall PG-13, R, M, in certain cases NC-17, Contains Yaoi/Slash, Yuri/Femmeslash, Do not own SUJU or DBSK) Pairings include KiHae, ChunHyukSu, ShiHanChul, KyuMin, YehWook, KangTeuk, YunJae, Tae7en, Shindong/Boa, Cena/Ashe (OC), ShiHan, many more to appear.

Chapter 05. - Perfume

crisscolfer: perfect

FIC: Selfishness Leads to the Destruction of Mankind -- 100; regrets. Multiple pairings

Title: Selfishness Leads to the Destruction of Mankind
Author: skittles
Rating: NC-17
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: There’s a lot--Kangin/Heechul, Heechul/Sungmin, Kibum/Heechul, Kyuhyun/Heechul, Ryeowook/Heechul, Kyuhyun/Ryeowook, Leeteuk/Heechul, Heechul/Yesung, Zhou Mi/Heechul, Zhou Mi/Sungmin, Hankyung/Heechul/Siwon, Hankyung/Siwon, Eunhyuk/Heechul, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Heechul/Henry, Shindong/Heechul
Word count: 1597
Theme: 100. Regrets. Written for the 100 SuJu fic challenge at miracle______. Archive can be found here.
Author's notes: This is very Heechul-centric and most likely very OOC. I am apparently writing tons of angst to make up for the epic crack fic that is currently being written. :/ I keep killing my OTP’s…
Warnings: ANGST LIKE WHOA. Raw/rough sex, voyeurism.
Disclaimer: Do not own.

Kangin never kisses him.
min--&gt;sexy

Artificial Intelligence {Part 7}

Title: Artificial Intelligence
Genre: AU, angst, romace, cyberpunk-ish?
Pairing: Heechul / Jaejoong, YooSu? KangTeuk
Rating: NC-17 for language over all.
Warning: Still not beta-ed.
Summary: In a world where technology rules, and prosthetic bodies wlak the earth. There's someone who wants control, and the people who oppose him. And plus the man who may be the key to it all. All he had to do was go in, hack into the bureau's database and send the data back to HQ, it should have been a piece of cake. And he should have succeeded. He would have if he wasn't for the bosses damn pretty boy.

A/N: So the next part is here! YAY! I intended for it to be alot more action packed but it got pretty long, so I cut it in half! Hope it's not to boring. It's been a while since I wrote any action so I warn you, I'm still pretty rusty. Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy! Please comment! I LOVE hearing from you all! It's what I live for! XD

Official Trailer:
{HERE}
{Part 1} {Part 2} {Part 3} {Part 4} {Part 5} {Part 6}

----------Part Seven-----------

"What the hell guys! This is hardly the time to be making out!"
  • Current Music
    Fan - Epik High
Koyama &amp; Teshi

Two-Faced

Title: Two-Faced
Genre: Drama, Romance, Angst (in later chapters)
Rating: 14+ for now
Pairing: KyuMin, TeukMin (and more in later chapters)

Summary: Sungmin wakes up in a room with a man he's never seen before. He couldn't remember what happened the night before, or even before that. In fact, the last thing he could remember was breaking up with KyuHyun...last year.
Word Count: 1263

AN: My very first Super Junior fanfiction! ^^ Please be gentle.
Man, had a lot of trouble cutting this. D< For some reason, everytime I changed "Read more..." it doesn't cut it, or the link text does NOT appear at all. Help? Nvm, thanks clicheterms.

Collapse )

The Game

Title: The Game
Author: arina_shinh
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance, Drama
Features: Kang In, Heechul, Hankyung, Shiwon, Kibum, SuJu
Summary: Heechul and Kang In decided to play a game to guess each other's crush...
Past Chapters: 01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14A/ 14B / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26

Oh well, I'm a slow writer, so please bear with me. Anyway, updates with Heechul's POV!!

Chapter 27

Is it hot? Issss it?
  • rodiy

Two for one Special! 100 Fic Challenge: 002. Christmas Heechul/Ryeowook and unrequested request

So while in the midst of writing for this specific theme, I thought one of them sounded too much like a cliché, so surprise! you get two for the price of one! Also comes with free footnotes!

Also, included is the sequel for Rooftops for wings_strength9 who said, "IT KILLS me that siwon just doesnt KNOW, and i just (wishedwithallmyheart) hope that someday he'll atleast know T.T ..." :D

002. Christmas, Heechul/Ryeowook (Version 1)
Rating: PG
Archive can be found here
Disclaimer: Not mine, don't sue
Genre: General High School debauchery
A/N: This follows the Asia based school system. This means that middle/junior high school is three years with 7th 8th and 9th grade and High school is three years with 10th, 11th and 12th grade. So third years are seniors.
Beta with a project due on the 7th: gay_lovecompany

Collapse )

002.Christmas, Heechul/Ryeowook (Version 2)
Rating: PGish
Archive can be found here
Genre: Religious conversions
A/N: Follow along the blob of historical footnote at the end to put the theme in perspective
Beta: gay_lovecompany

Collapse )

Title: Afterimage (The sequel to Rooftops)
Pairing: Shihan
Rating: PG-13ish I'd say
Beta: gay_lovecompany

Written at the unrequested request of wings_strength9 who said, "IT KILLS me that siwon just doesnt KNOW, and i just (wishedwithallmyheart) hope that someday he'll atleast know T.T ..."

Collapse )