April 20th, 2008

she's a shieldkitten of Rohan [LotR]

(no subject)

100 fic challenge [#099.] Apples, Kibum/Donghae, Heechul/Hankyung, Yehsung/Ryeowook/Siwon, Kangin/Eeteuk, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Eunhyuk/Shindong (yes, EVERYONE)
Title: A Fairly Grim Fairy Tale
Length: 3886 words
Author: shieldkitten
Rating: NC-17
Warning: There is a pretty unnecessary bit involving pig slaughtering in here, if you're a vegetarian or uncomfortable, I suggest you scroll past. I do not condone inhumane slaughtering of animals
Summary/Author's Note: CRACK. FIC. Super Junior as fairy tale characters, and it pretty much became a challenge for me to see how many fairy tale plots I could blend together. There is also gender-switching so some of the members can match their characters better.

Collapse )

(no subject)

chulpron

iTunes meme: Heechul

Jumping on the bandwagon about a thousand years too late, lol. This could be considered my first Suju fic, I guess?

The meme:
1. Pick a character, pairing, or fandom you like.
2. Turn on your music player and put it on random/shuffle.
3. Write a drabble related to each song that plays. You only have the time frame of the song to finish the drabble; you start when the song starts, and stop when it's over. No lingering afterwards!
4. Do ten of these, then post them.

Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: various Heechul pairings
Rating: G - R? NC-17? I fail at ratings. Mentions of sexual situations but nothing overly explicit.
Warnings: Crack, semi-angst, vindictive-bitch!Heechul, wannabe smut?
Disclaimer: Don’t own. Purely fiction.
A/N: In some way, I’m sure this is all lonely_lemon’s fault. JKJK. ILU.

( right this way )
Is it hot? Issss it?
  • rodiy

(no subject)

sugarless_666 wrote a utterly wonderful fic called Timeless and being heavily influenced by it, as well as avirjin who said, "..that there just wasn't enough time, or at least their time together wasn't enough." I wrote a sequel/prequel to it that tells the story from Hangeng and Siwon's point of view.

And with sugarless_666 thumbs up (yay!) here it is.

I highly suggest reading sugarless_666 Timeless first, not only because it's great, but because things won't make AS MUCH sense without reading it.

Title: Ouroboros
Pairing: Shihan
Rating: Wavers a little somewhere between PG-13 and R at times
Disclaimer: Not mine, don't sue
A/N: This is, without a doubt, the longest fic I have ever written, totaling at 34 typed pages and 12,469 words. This is also the first fic I wrote in my sojourn in the SUJU world and it just took that long for me to type it and have it beta'd. It's suppose to be one epic piece, but LJ has deemed it too large to get in one go, so it's been divided into part 1 and part 2
Beta who rocks: gay_lovecompany

Part 1

Collapse )
Piggy nosepush!

(no subject)

Hello~! It's my first time posting in here (>_<); So I'm kind of nervous. I hope I didn't mess up anything in here; if I did, please let me know right away and I'll fix it. :3

I bring a little HanRy drabble~

Title: And Today I...
Pairing: Hangeng/Henry (HanRy)
Rating: PG
Warnings: A little swearing, Henry's cuteness.
AN: For [info]puncturedskulls and [info]dear_whimsy , who are both generally lovely people.

Collapse )
Nichkhun

help again!!!

Anyone know about this fic where Minnie & KyuKyu were making out in the bus???
It was after the accident that I am sure... 

I can't remember who was the author or what the title was...
Can anyone help me please??? 

Thanks alot!!!
  • Current Music
    Ayumi Hamasaki - Blue Bird

(no subject)

Title: The Best Days of Our Lives
Chapter: 25/25 and Epilogue
Fandom: Super Junior AU (High School)
Pairing: Hankyung/crossdressing!Heechul (main), Kangin/Eeteuk, Kibum/Donghae, Yehsung/Ryeowook, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, bestfriends!Eunhae.
Word count: 3,545 / 2,869
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Coming into a strange new world can be strange enough. Unfortunately, someone’s forgotten to tell Hankyung something Very Important.

Chapter 1 here.
Chapter 25 here.
Epilogue here.
[only know my voice] kiri

Heartbeats - Kibum/Heechul

Title: Heartbeats
Author: kayjayloves
Chapter: 1/1
Pairing: Kibum/Heechul
Band: Super Junior
Genre:
Romance
Rating: G
Warning: none
Disclaimer: Don't own anything except my love for them ^^;

Synopsis: There were so many words racing through your thoughts – admissions, promises, hopes, pleas – but with his eyes looking straight into yours, all the words run dry.

Comments: I've decided I rather like dedicating fics XD So, this one's for simply_emotion  XD

ficcu
love.

096. "I like you. I like you. I like you."

Title: “I like you. I like you. I like you.”
Date: April 12, 2008
Pairing: WC: YeSung/RyeoWook
Rating: PG
Word Count: 2,479
Archive: here.
Disclaimer: Alas sadly I do not own any of these people. I repeat I DO NOT own any of these people. Only the story is mine
A/N: There are mentions of Super Junior M. So don’t read it if you don’t like them. If you do read don’t bash them. They deserve as much love as anyone else in the world. The story is mainly YeWook (YeWook like the best pairing out there. They are just pure love. It doesn’t matter if it’s just friendship or as lovers they’re just so cute together). There could be some ninja pairings if you look hard enough.
Summary: YeSung is starting to get these weird feelings when he sees RyeoWook. He shows up at night when he tries to sleep. Will he figure out why he feels this way? If he does then what will he do about it? 

Link to community: miracle______
Theme Number: 96/100
Finished: 13/100

( His heart skipped a beat as he watched RyeoWook dance. His stomach had a light feeling as he watched. He couldn’t keep his eyes off of him. What was this feeling? YeSung had never felt this before. )

min--&gt;sexy

Artificial Intelligence {Part 5}

Title: Artificial Intelligence Pt. 5
Genre: AU, angst, romace, cyberpunk-ish?
Pairing: Heechul / Jaejoong, KangTeuk, others...
Rating: NC-17 for language throughout
Warning: Still not beta-ed.
Summary: In a world where technology rules, and prosthetic bodies walk the earth. There's someone who wants control, and the people who oppose him. And plus the man who may be the key to it all. All he had to do was go in, hack into the bureau's database and send the data back to HQ, it should have been a piece of cake. And he should have succeeded. He would have if he wasn't for the bosses damn pretty boy.

A/N: So I noticed my chapters have been pretty short, so this one's a tad bit longer. It's just that the inspiraion kept growing, with a little help from my friend umai_jae_ai. I tried to make it intense, but still, I'm new with this sort of writting, so I hope it's not to blah! XD Well, I hope you enjoyed! Comments are as always LOVED and very much ADORED! Silent readers make me sad! =[

{Part 1}{Part 2}{Part 3}{Part 4}{Part 5}