April 19th, 2008

{강특} love/wtf?

[uni!verse] Chpt 2

Title: Be Cool, Stay In School!
Fandom: SuJu
Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 843
Notes: Yes, this is finally a Uni!verse update. Well that took forever to get out. I blame finals and freaking about going to Korea in 10 days. I swear more will come quicker now! And that there will be more than just Kyuhyun flailing everywhere and some actual plot! And less failing! :D!

|Prologue| Chpt 1|

(There were times when Kyuhyun really disliked how observant his cousin was.)
Inoran - Monophonic

22 Super Junior Drabbles

Fandom: Super Junior / Others
Drabbles:
Ratings: PG - R
Genres: Drama, angst, comedy, romance
Warnings: Language, suggestive situations.
Pairings: Kangin x Ryeowook | Donghae x Leeteuk | Shiwon x Hankyung | Donghae x Hankyung | Kangin x Leeteuk | Sungmin x Kyuhyun | Donghae x Kangin | Heechul x Yesung | J x Heechul | and other Crack Suju pairings.
Notes: Based on the 10Drabbles meme going around.

Sample: 
I was living happily in my own little world before I took the time to stop and look at you. Now I’m going the extra mile just to find reasons to be apart of yours. You never seem to mind if I’m only an inconvenience. At the end of the day, you still hug me anyways.

Twenty-two Drabbles.
<3 (^ *^)

HaeHen // Being With You // Oneshot

Title: Being With You
Pairing: Donghae/Henry
Rating: NC-17?
AN: OMG MUST WRITE SOMETHING GOOD D:  I apologise. Everything I write lately is fail. Trying to write with writers block is just... guh. Anyway please comment with constructive criticism; I need write something worth reading. Oh yeah and this fic is based on a video </a></b></a>hyunnie_x showed me on Tudou. Don't have a link though ^^;;

He remembers all of this but he doesn’t remember when he started liking Henry in that way.
Star

(no subject)

Various SuJu pairings: six stories of love, or something like it —  one sentence fics

author's notes: last month, i was on msn with my friends, and they were all writing stuff for the 1sentence lj comm. i wasn't up to claiming a prompt table and a pairing, so i just had them throw pairings/prompts at me. i took six. here are six sentences filled with suju love. :D

title/prompt: despair
pairing: kibum/donghae
word count: 23

title/prompt: horizon
pairing: eunhyuk/donghae
word count: 51

title/prompt: books
pairing: siwon/hankyung
word count: 49

title/prompt: honor
pairing: kibum/kyuhyun
word count: 52

title/prompt: sensual
pairing: shindong/donghae
word count: 35

title/prompt:
cold
pairing: yesung/hankyung
word count: 37

Spurner

FIC: Impasse (Chapter Eleven)

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new chapter! This is a slightly shorter "transition" chapter in my storyline. Basically we go from the concept of Hankyung's impassable "wall" to the idea of impassable "flood waters." I hope everyone enjoys. My personal favorite scenes are the HanHae and the YeTeuk moments. Thank you for all your support!

"Impasse"
By: Miracle Shining

PAIRINGS: HanHae, HanTeuk, TeukHae, HanTeukHae, SiHan (past tense), KyuMin, ShinChul, etc.
RATINGS: PG-13 to NC-17 (will be notated if NC-17)
GROUPS: Super Junior, DBSK, Kitty GYM, KAT-TUN
GENRE: Action/Romance/Angst
WARNINGS: Violence, Sexual Situations, Dark Themes, Character Death
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Don't own them, never will, but thanks for reading!
SUMMARY: AU Storyline~In the South Korean underworld, a popular form of entertainment is fighting matches. Men are judged by the fighters they own. A troubled fighter with a past catches the attention of two long time friends and may lead them both to the brink of obsession.

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six~Rated R
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine~Rated R
Chapter Ten~Rated NC-17
Chapter Eleven (New!!)

(no subject)

Title: The Best Days of Our Lives
Chapter: 24/25
Fandom: Super Junior AU (High School)
Pairing: Hankyung/crossdressing!Heechul (main), Kangin/Eeteuk, Kibum/Donghae, Yehsung/Ryeowook, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, bestfriends!Eunhae.
Word count: 3,433
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Coming into a strange new world can be strange enough. Unfortunately, someone’s forgotten to tell Hankyung something Very Important.

Chapter 1 here.
Chapter 24 here.
Nichkhun

help~~

Can someone please send me the link to the whole fanfic of 'Prince Princess’ by Soojinisme???

I want to show it to a friend of mine!!! Please help me??? Thanks sooo much!!
  • Current Music
    Ayumi Hamasaki - Still Alone
bo lin;; silence

2 Fics [Shindong x Hankyung] & [Kibum x Hankyung]

Name: Self Image
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Shindong x Hankyung
Rating: 16+, suggestive themes but nothing explicit
Words: 399
Notes: I can’t believe I wrote something with the word nookie in it. Seriously, I’m ashamed of myself. For the 100 Suju fic challenge.

He loves the hidden glances and the looks they exchange

Name: Acceptance
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Kibum x Hankyung (friendship)
Rating: PG with some lovely angst and tears
Words: 322
Notes: For the 100 Suju fic challenge. This could be seen as a follow up to Bathroom Tiles but can easily stand on it’s own as well.

Sometimes Hankyung hugs back and sometimes he simply cries
{stock} 梅花

[fic] 5 Reasons Kangin Moved Out of the Dorms, PG-13, Humor

title: Five Reasons Kangin Moved Out of the Dorms
pairing: KangTeuk (some YehWook, KyuMin, ShiHan)
rating: PG-13
summary: Featuring Heechul's pink feather boa, threats to Sungmin's life, Siwon's facial expressions, and a long-suffering Kangin.

For jaded_skys, with love!

"Oh hell no," said Kangin as he stared down at the couple in horror. "You are not rolling around about to cop off in my bed. No fucking way."