April 15th, 2008

• glonk

the morning after.

the morning after.
rating: r for hints at sexual situations, language and unexplainable crack.
pairings: kangteuk, wonteuk, wonteukhae, shin dong/shower curtain, han kyung/take out box, kyumin, yehwook... i think that's all unless you count hyuk jae/sanity?
notes: this takes place before super junior m, obviously. i will be writing a second installment to this soon that will probably be titled "before the morning after" so look out for that or tell me not to write it if you think this sucks.

shi won looks at dong hae who looks at ee teuk who makes a sound that resembles a giggle when he hears shin dong scream.
hands off my boys

See the Future (1/13): Breaking Hearts - RyeoKyu, YehWook

Title: See the Future (1/13): Breaking Hearts
Rating: PG
Pairing: RyeoKyu, Yehwook.
Summary: Kyuhyun's future. First chapter in the "See the Future" series.
Notes: After writing the fic for the challenge, the ideas came back to haunt me, so I decided to write companion drabbles to make the bunnies stop torturing me.
Prologue

(Chapter One)
f :: younha :: sukinanda

fourteen why a loves b meme fic bits.

I did this Why A ♥ B meme on my LJ, which kind of produced a couple of Super Junior ones (and then some).

pairings: hyukjae/junsu, hyukjae/donghae, hyukjae/sungmin, kangin/eeteuk, siwon/heechul, movie!verse, etc. (with some crossover pairings.)
rating: g → pg-13 (for light swearing)
disclaimer: i don't own any of them, but you all know that. :DDD

fourteen (+) drabbles ]
來未 ★ seductress

AD: Super Junior Paradise

Super Junior Paradise
an international fan forum

Super Junior Paradise is a new, international forum for fans of Super Junior, regardless of what part of the fandom they fall into - the point is that we're neutral and not allowing any of the wank that's been going on lately.

If you want to check out somewhere new and exciting, drop into Super Junior Paradise! We're new right now, so we hardly have any members, and we need people to get in and start making things fun and lively!

Looking forward to seeing you. ^_^

P.S.: permission received from hoyah. XD
  • Current Mood
    bouncy
she wears glasses [Suju - Yehsung]

Yeh-Sex Anthology #1

100 fic challenge [#016.] Quiet Places, Yehsung/Ryeowook, eavesdropping!Sungmin and Donghae
Title: Quiet Places
Length: 664 words
Author: shieldkitten
Rating: R (masturbation, voyeurism)
Summary: Yehsung's tricked Ryeowook into a quiet, isolated broom closet.
Author's note: I've never really written smut before. D: This was difficult! Also possibly I shouldn't have used this icon because now that I've directed your attention to it, it's probably how you're going to imagine Yehsung looking in this fic ^_^
EDIT: This is now story 1 in the Yeh-Sex Anthology.

Collapse )

(no subject)

Title: The Best Days of Our Lives
Chapter: 20/?
Fandom: Super Junior AU (High School)
Pairing: Hankyung/crossdressing!Heechul (main), Kangin/Eeteuk, Kibum/Donghae, Yehsung/Ryeowook, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, bestfriends!Eunhae.
Word count: 3,419
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Coming into a strange new world can be strange enough. Unfortunately, someone’s forgotten to tell Hankyung something Very Important.

Chapter 1 here.
Chapter 20 here.

Title: The New KangTeuk
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Siwon/Hankyung/Heechul
Word count: 1,983
Rating: R
Summary: My sub-group doesn't involve me going to a foreign country.
red depth

stay warm like a frozen stream

i started this in november, but i'm finally getting to it now.

001 freefall eeteuk/kangin (pg)
002 christmas heechul/ryeowook (pg)
003 blindfoldshankyung/yesung (pg)
in the year of my decline
sucking freezies in the rain

all will be connected. i'm not entirely sure what it will be about, but there will be love, there will be sex, there will be things happening that'll inevitably make no sense. some boys know each other, some don't. just read, i guess.
( 유재석 ) •

.FATED LOVERS, SUJU/DBSK, .00 Club Crooked Cross

.FATED LOVERS kawaiineyo4 (an ancient vampire the oldest of his kind is set on controlling the world of the undead and that of the mortal world and in order for this to be accomplished he must eradicate the two female vampires who have the power to stand against him, the fated lovers Cena and Ashe.)
(SUJU/DBSK Crossover, Overall PG-13, R, M, in certain cases NC-17, Contains Yaoi/Slash, Yuri/Femmeslash, Do not own SUJU or DBSK) Pairings include KiHae, ChunHyukSu, ShiHanChul, KyuMin, YehWook, KangTeuk, YunJae, Tae7en, Shindong/Boa, Cena/Ashe (OC), ShiHan, many more to appear.

Chapter .00 - Club Crooked Cross

Is it hot? Issss it?
  • rodiy

100 Fic Challenge: 011. Rooftops Hankyung/Sungmin

One more for the Challenge!

011. Rooftops, Hankyung/Sungmin
Rating: Somewhere between PG-13 and R
Archive can be found here
Disclaimer: Not mine, don't sue
Genre: Nobody dies, it's not any closer to super boy band happiness
A/N: I hope this fits the criteria because though it's not really adding a third character to the pairing itself, since in my head, that translates to THREESOME! but rather, it's an additional pairing that didn't quite work out and focuses back to the original Hankyung/Sungmin later in the story.
Beta and requester of this particular number: gay_lovecompany

Collapse )