Email: candiedinago@sbcglobal.net
Livejournal: poetanarchy
Writing Comm: kits_candy_land
Genre: Super Junior
Pairing: HanRy
Rating: PG
Warning(s): cute?
Disclaimer: I dun't own them.
Summary: The way Hangeng acts makes Henry curious.
Beginning Notes: This is dedicated to oulan. <3's to you~. Also I lock all my fiction after a few days or so sometimes longer so if you find this after it's locked all you have to do is JOIN kits_candy_land not WATCH it which means the posts will not show up on your flist unless you want them too. ^^ Comments are love.
Word Count: 500

( HanRy is flawless love <3 )
qmi

Fic: Welcome to Our Family

Title: Welcome to our family
Author: Kayevelyn
Rating: G? PG?
Warnings: Crack! Just crack oh... and SJM so if you don't like, don't read.
Pairings: ShiHanChul, KangTeuk
Summary: Kangin congratulates Siwon on his achievements in SJM
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything. I don’t even really own the idea that came from this, all I did was write what you’re about to read.
A/N: Taken from a comment seen in sjchina about Hankyung and Siwon being the mommy and daddy of SJM.

Collapse )
min--&gt;sexy

Artificial Intelligence {Part 4}

Title: Artificial Intelligence Pt. 4
Genre: AU, angst, romace, cyberpunk-ish?
Pairing: Heechul / Jaejoong, KangTeuk, others...
Rating: NC-17 for language
Summary: In a world where technology rules, and prosthetic bodies walk the earth. There's someone who wants control, and the people who oppose him. And plus the man who may be the key to it all. All he had to do was go in, hack into the bureau's database and send the data back to HQ, it should have been a piece of cake. And he should have succeeded. He would have if he wasn't for the bosses damn pretty boy.

A/N: I'm sorry for the delay in theis part, i forgot I was going to be gone for a couple of days, and it's kind of short too, so sorry again! ^^; I promise in the next part more things will be reaveled... and some more things unvailed! XD So I hope you enjoy this part for the time being! Apologies again!

{Part 1}{Part 2}{Part 3}{Part 4}

(no subject)

Title: The Best Days of Our Lives
Chapter: 18/?
Fandom: Super Junior AU (High School)
Pairing: Hankyung/crossdressing!Heechul (main), Kangin/Eeteuk, Kibum/Donghae, Yehsung/Ryeowook, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, bestfriends!Eunhae.
Word count: 4,436
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Coming into a strange new world can be strange enough. Unfortunately, someone’s forgotten to tell Hankyung something Very Important.

Chapter 1 here.
Chapter 18 here.
Spurner

FIC: Impasse (Chapter Ten)

Hello, everyone! I'm back with my new chapter of my fic and it's the NC-17 chapter that some of you have been waiting for! =^^= I hope that the feelings of awkwardness, bittesweetness and reality come out of this chapter. I hope everyone enjoys and thank you for your continued support!

"Impasse"
By: Miracle Shining

PAIRINGS: HanHae, HanTeuk, TeukHae, HanTeukHae, SiHan (past tense), KyuMin, ShinChul, etc.
RATINGS: PG-13 to NC-17 (will be notated if NC-17)
GROUPS: Super Junior, DBSK, Kitty GYM, KAT-TUN
GENRE: Action/Romance/Angst
WARNINGS: Violence, Sexual Situations, Dark Themes, Character Death
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Don't own them, never will, but thanks for reading!
SUMMARY: AU Storyline~In the South Korean underworld, a popular form of entertainment is fighting matches. Men are judged by the fighters they own. A troubled fighter with a past catches the attention of two long time friends and may lead them both to the brink of obsession.

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six~Rated R
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine~Rated R
Chapter Ten~Rated NC-17 (New!)
death
  • rkqs12

A Year after...

Title: A Year after
Chapter: 5/?
Rating: PG? Hmm...
Pairing: hinted normal?...with a bit of KyuMin?
Disclaimer: I don't own SuJu because I cannot think of something witty for my disclaimer...I use the name Lee Eun Ji fictitiously.
A/N: Based slightly on real events, based slightly on not.
Summary: Members keep getting hurt. Maybe it's just bad luck. Maybe it's planned.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5: "Like you said, ‘She’s the girl that died.’ Her name is Lee Eun Ji.” 
  • Current Music
    She's gone - Super Junior
{stock} 梅花

[fic] At Least I Still Have You, PG, SJM-centric

title: At Least I Still Have You
pairing: KangTeuk, KyuHae, HyukMin, HanChul, ShiHan (Zhou Mi/Ryeowook/Henry?) - mostly gen
rating: PG
summary: What Super Junior (and Super Junior M) think about, uh, Super Junior M. Fluffy feel-good boy band antics.

“You better text me every day,” Heechul told Hankyung before he left for China. “And call at least five times a week, even if it’s just for five minutes.”
친구

(no subject)

033. Flirt, Yesung/Kibum

Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 745
A/N: This is a very new style that I experimented with, and I don't really like it. This is also a shortened version of the original, because I lost my inspiration, and if I continued any further, I would have to up the rating. XD;;

Started: 12.01.07
Progress: 003/100 [I fail, I know.]

Dedicated To: linhxisxrisque

( Rebellion. )
SS501 - peace yo
  • zenfu

(no subject)

Kings of convenience
SuJu/Big Bang, Heechul/G-Dragon
R, slash, 1.199 words.
A/N: I told bumfucked to give me a pairing and she asked for Heechul/GD. So really, I'm not to blame for this. At all. Honest.
Theirs was a relationship based on convenience.

With a little help from my friends
SuJu/Epik High, Kibum/Mithra
PG, slash, 553 words
A/N: Also requested by bumfucked.
"Mithra is hot. Don't you think Mithra is hot, Kibummie? I think he's hot," Heechul slurs and curls up with his head in Kibum's lap, smiling across the small table at Mithra.