April 2nd, 2008

lulzy ☆ poptart cat

Painted as Opposites (Ch.5) [ShiHae AU]

Main Characters: Shiwon, Donghae, Hankyung, Kibum(!!) (this installment).
Rating & Genre: PG-13, Drama, Romance, Slash
Summary: Prince Shiwon unexpectedly finds himself obliged to fulfill a promised betrothal arranged by his grandfather and an old friend; but what is he supposed to do if there's no granddaughter for him to marry-- only a grandson? (Story based loosely on the plot of kdrama Goong aka Princess Hours.) [Ch 5: 6800 words]

Previous chapters: 1 ; 2 ; 3; 4

(Read Chapter 5...)
R Ruki

Journeys of the Heart: Chapter Nine

Title: Journeys of the Heart
Chapters: 9/?
Author: Ravenx (me, duh! realm_of_ravenx)
Rating: PG (changes depending on chapter)
F-locked by: 04.05.08
Warnings: Yaoi; AU; swearing; violence; sexual situations
Bands: Super Junior, DBSK, NEWS, and Kat-tun
Pairings: Ryoda, TaNaka, Koyige, EunHae, ChangKiMin, TegoMass, SiHanChul, YeWook, Akame, JaeHo, YooSu, KangTeuk, possible others
Beta: None unless you count me and I suck at betaing
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the bands or any of the individuals in the bands. I’m making no money off this so please no suing.
Notes: As far as I know I have made up all the names of the towns, planets, and places in this story.
Summary: In the future pirates have taken to the vast darkness of space where they continue to pillage and plunder. But for a select few the journeys they endure are not always just physical. Their so called ‘black hearts’ can be broken and played with just like any human.

(Chapter Nine)

Previous Chapters:
One | Two | Three | Four | Five
Six | Seven | Eight

Visit My
**Fanfiction Archive**
For All My Stories
eunhae hug

Whatever feels good; Chapter 2

Title; Whatever feels good 2/?
Author; hunni23
Rating; NC17/R…swearing
Fandom; Super Junior and Dong Bang Shin Ki
Beginning notes; I'm liking the way this series is turning out. I'm so happy with this chapter, it was so easy to write^^
|Chapter 1|

Eeteuk paced back and forth in the entranceway, his phone held tightly in his right hand. )
suju - donghae lip bite

(no subject)

[03] Of Syndicate and Authorities
Authors: nemesae & taylormercury
Rating: PG-13
Focus: Shiwon, Kibum
Summary: But something's wrong, something's terribly wrong, and the look of intense focus in otherwise emotionless eyes of the solemn figure across the ring tell Shiwon too much for his liking.
Notes: Archive. Different points of view.

Collapse )
Ayumi Hamasaki

Midnight Fantasy, TeukHae

Author: risabet
Title: Midnight Fantasy, TeukHae
Rating: PG-13, humor, sort of pre- and post-smut
Disclaimer: I am in no way related to these people, only the story is mine.
Summary: Eeteuk's way of saving the night after failing at making his band go to sleep, or Why Eeteuk Was Ridiculously Chipper The Following Morning

For meiface, because she is awesome and I promised ♥

Donghae can't really see where the wind is blowing from, or why for that matter, but if Eeteuk is going to do that again he isn't going to ask because he couldn't care less.

~*~
f :: younha :: sukinanda

[ficlets] crossover meme fruits.

I bring ficlets from the ❝2008 idol crossover (smut) anonymeme❞. (And then some.) :DD

children
(arashi/super junior) 331 wds. g; rpf — matsujun, heechul.
original prompt: something, anything to do with kids and their awkwardness around them. because we all know jun loves them little brats but they're just not drawn to him. also, heechul admits to being all weird and formal around kids. :DDDDDDDD
[ i think you scared her off with your hair ]

the sane ones
(arashi/super junior) 247 wds. r; rpf — sho/kibum.
original prompt: they like to think they're the sane ones in their respective bands.
[ but crazy is crazy, and both groups are full of insane people ]

audition (time2rock)
(super junior/dbsk/kpop) 746 wds. pg; rpf — hyukjae, junsu, younha
original prompt: 'audtion (time to rock),' or 'meeting younha backstage years after going to the same audition'; hyuksu/younha audition clip.
[ younha had smiled to herself thinking that she's really glad to have met them. ]

shuttlecock queen
(super junior) 757 wds. pg; rpf — heechul/anya
original prompt: aything goes, because if you're not blind, you'd have totally noticed the flirtation going on between the two of them during full house. FOR SRS.
[ they tease each other mercilessly, but they sit next to each other every chance they get. ]

The 'and then some' are a couple more crossover ficlets from a challenge between me and kikiam a while back:

patience
(arashi/super junior) 557 wds. pg; rpf — kangin/eeteuk/aiba/jun.
s. it's the new year and they're all stressed.
[ sometimes it's so hard to remember why they put up with their boyfriends. ]

untitled
(arashi/super junior) 548 wds. pg; rpf — aiba/donghae/jun.
s. they meet at asia song festival 2008, and really, they're a lot alike after all.
[ it stops being awkward after a little while, and donghae doesn't even protest when aiba invites him to hang out. ]