October 22nd, 2007

Troublemaker
  • redeim

HeeChul fic: Blackmail

Title: Blackmail
Author: Redeim
Rating: PG-13/R for sexual suggestions and talk
Pairing: HeeChul just being his gay self in general. =.= <3
Summary: HeeChul’s past. The reason he never lets anyone get real close to him is because of a bad past experience: blackmail
Not his real past. =/
Chapters 2 and 3, 4 plus a Chapter 1 recap
Not beta'd . ^^;;

Collapse )
<3 (^ *^)

KiJayHanWonChul part 1

Title: The courses of true love never did run smooth       Part 1/2

Pairing(s):
KiChul/ JayChul/ HanChul/ SiChul
Rating: hard R bordering on NC-17
Word Count: 2885
AN: For dimonyo_anghel for the interesting and confusing prompt ♥ and for the Fyre_Blue crew who make my life amazing ♥♥♥♥. This isnt too late but Ive split it into two parts because I havent written the 2nd part yet otherwise it would be too long. Hope its alright and not too confusing.

"When one is in love, one always begins by deceiving oneself, and one always ends by deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance"
  • mykou

Fa Ru Xue

Title: Fa Ru Xue

Chapter: 2/?

Rating: Soft R...possibly rise to NC-17

Pairing: Henry x Hankyung

Genre:
angsty, fluffy later on...I think

A/N:
This is actually my first attempt at writing something in third person point of view, and I really wanted to post it. I have alot to learn in styles, but I hope that it's understandable. I like the idea of Henry and Hankyung together, its so cute ^^. This is my first attempt so please be gentle

Disclaimer:
If I did own them I would be one rich S.O.B. by now, but Im not so sadly I dont own them...but I have action figures.
What's Left?
Teuk [Angel Wings]

SuJu OT13

Title: Forever
Author:
fading_sun_sock
Genre: I'm not really sure. You'll have to find out for yourself.
Summary: He had three tissues stuffed in his back pocket for the moment when the final strains of singing voices finally died out, but instead he finds that the tears don’t come at all. 
A/N: It's post Super Junior Breakup.

Collapse )