July 30th, 2007

Giselle - in the throng
  • hoyah

mod post; advertisement

willbetaforfood

I can't be bothered with a banner, but you get the point. Anyway, it's a new comm for the purpose of beta requests~ If you're looking for a beta or interested in helping other writers by looking over their drafts, this is the place for you.

That said, Miracle will no longer be accepting beta request-like posts. Like other "irrelevant posts," those kinds of entries found from this point on will be deleted. It's intended to clean this community up a bit, but feel free to advertise around any other fandom communities you think might be interested! More details are found in the userinfo.

Thank you~
  • Current Music
    Summer Dream - DBSK

(no subject)

Title: The Story on How One YunHo and One DongHae Ended Up Together (Also Known As The Time When Everyone Got Drunk and YunHae Began)
Pairings: YunHoxDonghae, JaeJoongxHeeChul, ChangMinxKibum, JunSuxSiwon, YooChunxSungMin, mention of HyukJaexDreamSu
Rating: Light R I guess
Summary: Title says it all I guess...
Author's Note: Thought it should post it here since it has Super Junior members. Sorry if them seem out of character. It's really late where I'm at and I haven't gone to bed yet.

Collapse )
Yaotome Hikaru

[fic] DongHae - In the end there were only tears - [1/1]

Title: In the end there were only tears
Author: BG
Rating: PG
Pairing: DongHae centric….unnamed other.
Disclaimer: Don’t own them. I don’t own anything recognisable

If you are interested, my other works are here

Teaser: I was still of the belief that girls were evil, evil creatures and should I touch one I could possibly die from cooties.

Collapse )