July 16th, 2007

kai-chan

Random Behind Pairings (the rest)

this is it. this is the masterpiece in time for my birthday (and happy b-day to all july babies and all cancers^^)

Title: Random Behind Pairings (the rest)
Rating: pg-13 to hard R
Genre: a lil bit of this, a lil bit of that^^
Warning: swearing, implied sex, almost sex, crack, crack pairings, some bashing (but in good sport), slight ss501 bashing (but i do love them. you hurt the ones you love^^), slut!kyuhyun, kid-hating!hyesung, and anything else you happen to read upon^^;;
Summary: what i manage to pull out of the tissue box, 46 of 'em
Groups/Singers used: Suju, TVXQ, Shinhwa, ss501, w-inds., Group S, Se7en, Kim Jongkook, Haha, Fly to the Sky, Kim Jongmin, Lee Seungki, and Jang Woohyuk (but he's not in this set, sorry^^;;)
Authoress's note: um, yea. so some of these i'm proud of and some i wish i could do better, but i'll leave that up to y'all. for everyone who gave me prompts and pairings. and for all who read and comment. thank you all *kisses*

Collapse )
Collapse )
Collapse )
onho

"Chance" Shindong/Kangin/Eeteuk/Sungmin

Title: Chance
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst? Kinda crappy. I've been in a weird mood lately.
Words: ~5,500
Pairing: Shindong-Kangin-Eeteuk-Sungmin and all combinations thereof.
Notes: For bitofajungle, rainbowromance8, itsfantastic, and cucoriedka, because I love them.
It was inspired by and corresponds with this song, if I'm allowed to do that. If not, I wont.

Collapse )

Not So Misplace Jealousy Ch 3

Title: Not So Misplaced Jealousy
Author: fanta
Pairings: Shicul (main), Hanbum/Kihan,and a much of others I can't name yet
Length: chaptered
Rating: PG-13, 16 at the most (sorry no smut)
Summary: this chapter is kind of short.shichul isn't in it but Kihan is and others are too
A/N: Thanks everyone for commenting last time. If you didn't comment, pleasw comment. Hope you like this fic and please comment so I know if you like it or not.

Collapse )
mou / not impressed

HeeSuKi: Colliding Worlds Involving Cherry Lollipops and Pink Hoodies

Title: Colliding Worlds Involving Cherry Lollipops and Pink Hoodies
Genre: CRAACK to the A+ MAX
Fandoms: ARE YOU READY? Dong Bang Shin Ki, Super Junior, Lee Junki (bcuz he counts as his own fandom :3), JYP (Rain, brief mention of Wonder Girls), YG Family (specifically Taebin, Se7en, Big Bang), Battle, Shinhwa, F.T Island, Fly to the Sky. Cameos from: anyone from JE :D
Rating: PG-13
Pairings: Heechul/Junsu/Ki - hm, HeeSuKi? Yesung/Eeteuk, Changmin/Ryeowook, Sungmin/Jonghoon, Andy/Hyesung, Se7en/Taebin, Kihyun/Hwichan
Warning: blatant homosexuality. I am not joking and the stereotype of how a gay man acts is applied to most of the characters.
Disclaimer: I hold no own to the bands mentioned in this and the name of the academy because it obviously belongs to whoever created the lovely anime, Gakuen Heaven :3
Notes: I'm going to kill myself. The first chapter is nine pages long D: Read this if you want to see who are the characters and who's on who's side.
Summary: Kim Junsu is only seventeen years old and he's being shipped off to an all boys boarding school, BL Academy. Poor Junsu doesn't know that he's arriving in the middle of a war that has divided the school in half. What's worse is that the two leaders of the opposing sides have their eye on making Junsu theirs, who will Junsu pick in the end?

Junsu, by nature, was a klutz. So it was natural that during his sprint to the cafeteria he ran into someone. Now, let me tell you, you can’t just run into this person without apologizing so much that you can’t even say the words I’m sorry five times fast. Even if you did you’d still get your ass kick.