July 15th, 2007

zee

ficcc

s'my first Sufic so be nice. D: It's also... 4 AM. Might not have been a good idea. Oh well, liking the results.

7 part, small part fic, with one little bit for each day of the week. The first is Sunday and, how fitting, it's Sunday. I'll be posting 1 part per day. :D

Kind of ramble-y, no caps lock, 2nd person Shiwon. :)

o1. sunday: nothing
shiwon/heechul centric.
shiwon wishes heechul would say everything instead of nothing.
o1 . o2 . o3
Collapse )
{강특} love/wtf?

Sungmin; Min/Everyone

Title: Sungmin
Pairing: Sungmin/Everyone
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 1235
Notes: This took me a month, and I'm still horribly unsatisfied. I can't think up a proper name for this, either. I'm sorry for my writers block. This was the best I could do at the moment.

(It was that brilliant feeling of floating through a life filled with love, happy and perfect, and even the feeling of the world crashing down on you, tragic but still beautiful, that he lived for.)

Not So Misplaced Jealousy Ch 2

Title: Not So Misplaced Jealousy
Author: fanta
Pairings: Shicul (main), Hanbum,and a much of others I can't name yet
Length: chaptered
Rating: PG-13, 16 at the most (sorry no smut)
Summary: can't summary but there's a jealous heechul, and unrequited feelings for shiwon from hankyung, and other things so yea.
A/N: Thanks everyone for commenting last time. Hope you like this fic and please comment so I know if you like it or not.

Collapse )
SIHANCHUL

SM Instant Messenger [fic-ish]

Title: SM Instant Messenger (1,2,3/?)
Authors: 

blessedangel13

and

biskett23

Genre: CRACK, Humor

Rating: PG/PG-13/R (for innuendos)

Pairings: You can spot them.
Summary: SM Entertainment has set up a special messenger program that only SM Entertainment celebrities can use. The adventure begins when Changmin (DBSK) logs into a whole new world.
Note: Uhm DBSK/SuJu/BoA crossover. Probably others later.  Part 3 is interactive.^-^

Part 1
Logging you in...please wait. )
Part 2
Rule #1 of the SM Instant Messaging handbook clearly states that no cybering is allowed. )
Part 3
kangin?! u didnt film last night did u?! )

drawing, heart, pjs

(no subject)

Title: undecided for the moment
Author: Nhi [Avirjin]
Rating: PG-13 for language and content's content
Pairing: undecided for the moment
Genre: Comedy?

Here's Chapter 2 you guys! ^^ This is the fastest I've ever written and I didn't even rush~! Sorry there's not a link to Chapter 1 [even though it's only a few posts down... >_<], but really, I'm not too good with all of this internet coding stuff.

Collapse )
In the Wind

EunHae Fic

Author:Tuesday
Title:Can I Join?
Rating:umm Pg-13?
Genre:FluffxCrack
Pairing: The Lee Trio [EunHaeMin]
A/N: A really long long time ago i saw a post somewhere about these two [Eunhae] taking pictures of eachother in the shower. There was a pic with Donghae in the shower with shorts on? O.o but i don't remember where i saw it...but credit goes to that person for giving me this idea! its really short...

Collapse )