July 13th, 2007

FIC: Idol Sex 1/1 NC-17 HyukHyuk

Title: Idol Sex
Author: Anestel
Email: candiedinago@hotmail.com
Livejournal: poetanarchy
Writing  Journal: kits_candy_land
Genre: Super Junior, Jang Woo Hyuk
Pairing: HyukHyuk (That would be...Woo Hyuk and Hyuk Jae)
Rating: NC-17
Warning(s): clone sexing, rough sex
Disclaimer: They’re not mine…D’UH
Summary: A music collaboration turns into something more.
Beginning Notes: An early b-day present for oulan! <3 Hope you enjoy Liz. ^^ Join kits_candy_land if you like my writing. Also this is going to be part of my 100 suju fics challenge: http://community.livejournal.com/kits_candy_land/15495.html
Word Count: 2115

( Idol Sex )
Giselle - in the throng
  • hoyah

mod post: new rules

Hey, everyone! First, I wanted to say thank you for all of your comments to this post. The feedback was immensely helpful and we've finally decided on the change to rules.

First, we've decided to set a limit on how many posts can be made per day. We hope this will help clear up the problem of congestion on members' friendslists. From now on, please restrict yourselves to one post a day, up to three fics to a post. If anyone needs a tutorial on multiple lj-cuts, here it is.

Second, there seems to be a general consensus that having to friend someone or join a comm just for the sake of a fic is just plain troublesome. Someone brought up a very good point that if you're sharing with a community, all works posted should be immediately accessible to all community members upon posting. That being said, if a post links out of the community, the entry linked to must be unlocked for at least seventy two hours after your post goes up on the community. After that, the entry may be locked. Of course if anyone really wants their entry locked at the comm, that's perfectly acceptable.

Third, to solve the problem of having friendslists spammed, no one should be required to friend a fic journal, so if the entry is locked the policy ought to be "comment to be friended" and not "friend me and I'll friend you back." This way, fic journal entries won't show up on readers' friendslists unless they want them to, but at the same time they'll still have access to the fics they comment for. As for communities, to join is not necessarily to watch.

That's all. Any further comments? Questions? Please let us hear what you've got to say! Thank you!

Fic: Untamed Passion 06

Title: Untamed Passion
Author: frozen flame
Rating: NC17
Genre: Yaoi, MPreg, Graphic Sex
Pairing: ShiChul and others
Summary: Heechul did something to hurt Shiwon...
Author’s Note: All the other Chapters are locked... because almost every chap has NC17 parts... but this one will be open to the public for 24 hours..^^ I dont own the guys... and... ILOVENC17 weeeh!
The Past Chapters: (00) (01) (02) (03) (04) (05)

(Untamed Passion 06)
Giselle - in the throng
  • hoyah

mod post: rule revision -- PLEASE LOOK

There's a revision to the new rules here that should hopefully cater to near everyone's desires. Please please please check it out.

8D I'm sorry that I'm totally spamming your f-lists, but this should take care of that problem from hereon!
Giselle - in the throng
  • hoyah

(no subject)

And it's vote time! n.n We got so many entries for this contest that instead of just Mod's and Members' Choice, we'll have placing from 1st to 3rd and a Mod's choice. Please leave a comment with your top three choices ranked from 1st through 3rd. All comments are of course screened and the vote ends July 21st, 11:59 PM (EST, USA).

That being said, here are our entries!

1. he's got that crooked smile
2. the difference between artform and reality
3. Korea's Number One Everything
4. Gone with the sin
5. It Kills Me To Breathe You In
6. Rules
7. The Merging
8. That thing you do
9. What Burnt Eggs Can Lead To
10. Most of the Time
11. Waiting for Pizza
12. Beautiful Stranger
  • Current Music
    Dancer in the Rain - CSJH
kai-chan

Prompt Requests

hey everyone, it's me again, and i need help. now, normally i'm not one to ask for help, but i find myself in a rut;_; so i need prompts for a few random pairings, and suggestions for pairings. please help;_;

Collapse )
  • Current Music
    love is the greatest thing by w-inds.