July 3rd, 2007

(no subject)

Title: Overseas Birthday Call
Author: prettyovernight
Rating: Safe. Maybe a little too safe. And short~
A/N: Ergh... I'm not entirely happy with it. But it was written because it was my mother's birthday yesterday and... yeah I dunno, it was just kinda hard calling her. My mother would also accuse me of being a nut if she ever found out she was a part of my inspiration for writing the following.

Collapse )

• hallyu

(no subject)

Title: Falling Apart
Pairing: I actually have no idea except a vague notion.
Rating: PG
Genre: I reached for happy, but I got angsty. Sorry, Gloria-chan.
A/N: It came to me at 11:30 pm. So I got up and wrote a few numbers. It's okay, I guess, but it didn't exactly come out the way I wanted it to. This is kinda like a rough draft. It might not make sense, but I suppose that's because I read Fight Club (by Chuck Palaniuk). This will be locked in about a day, so if you want to read it, click here and comment.

F A L L I N G A P A R T
<3 (^ *^)

(no subject)

Title: Shh!
Rating: PG-14 (not sure how to rate this)
Form: One-shot
Genre: Romance, crack?
Fandom: Super Junior / NEWS
Pairing: Yamapi/Shindong (YamaDong *snort*)

A/N: The other one was too angsty for me and I dont like sad!Shindong =`(. So yeah this is a strange mix of romance and libraries... Well it made me laugh writing it I hope you enjoy it.  EDIT: And if you're wandering how they understand each other - its like Hangeng with Super Junior, he learnt Korean

Collapse )

KangTeuk fic

Title: "Don't tell Hyung.."
Pairing: KangTeuk..Many other mentioned.
FOR: smilex3hehe
Author: Maki
Rating: Oh..I dunno..pg-13, light R?
Summary: Eeteuk has some trouble as the oldest with responsiblity of setting and example and confides in Heechul.
prompt: "Kangin..we cant do this anymore.."
"Teuk..you say that everytime.." kangin replied smiling, but his smile faded at the look the other gave him, and perhaps he realized the other meant it now more then ever.
A/N: I was meaning to make this more angsty..but it turned out with a happy ending -_-' darn you happyness! i want the angst! *clings to the angst* XDD haha. LEAVE COMMENTS AND <3 XDD ps. lame title i know XD'' but i suck at them

Collapse )

Fin. Hope you enjoyed. Comment and <3 ^_^v <3 Maki
<3 (^ *^)

(no subject)

Title: NEW Friends 2/?
Rating: PG (NC-17 later)
Form: Series
Genre: Romance
Fandom: Super Junior / NEWS
Pairing: loads of implied ones, kinda obvious

A/N: OK so this chapter is choppy and doesnt make sense and sucks donkey balls >_< but its a lead-in kinda thing to the actual plot and the growing relationships blah blah. The next chapters are gonna be the couples getting together so smut basically. Part one here

Collapse )

kai-chan

Random Behind Pairings

hello eveyone. it is i again bringing with me some random behind pairings. what i did was put some names on little pieces of paper, and pick them out of a empty tissue box. and these are the pairings that happened^^
Title: Random Behind Pairings
Author: me^^
Rating: pg-13 to R
Warnings: i would put the pairings here, but i want them to be a surprise^^
Author's Note: have fun with these, cause they sure was fun to write^^

Collapse )

dedicated to all those who read my other stories. thanks to you, i was encouraged to write this piece^^