Rating: G

Warnings : None

“I LOOOOVVEE YOOOUUU~”

“Go away Donghae.”

“BUMMIIEE I LOOOVVEEE YOOUUU~”

“…”

“KIM KIBUM! MAKE THAT IDIOT BOYFRIEND OF YOUR SHUT HIS FREAKING MOUTH!”

“Donghae shut your freaking mouth.”

Even though Donghae’s loudness and absolute craziness drive him nuts, Kibum has missed his fishy.
Now that he’s finally back for a holiday, they should be out on romantic dates and cuddling under the moonlight
But that’s just not their thing. And Kibum prefers to stay at home.
And with Donghae everything is unpredictable in an adorable but dangerous way.

Kibum was trying to read in his room when a certain male barged into his room and started crooning what he called an ‘Ode of Love’.Not put off by Kibum’s lack of response, he cranked up his volume, sparking off a violent and rather vulgar reaction from Heechul.

“Bummie!! I have something to tell you!!!” Donghae wraps up his ode and floppsdown on the bed next to Kibum.

“What?”

“I’m going back tonight!!”

“WHAT???”

“What?”

“What what?”

“What what what?”

“Stop that! And why are you leaving so soon? You just got here.”

“Well I do have a schedule to follow in China you know.”

“Oh.”

Six hours later, after Donghae has left for the airport, Kibum sits alone on the couch watching SJ-M on a talk show. He can’t even understand what is going on but all he really wants is to see Donghae.

He’s going crazy.
It’s been less than an hour since Donghae let and he’s missing him already.
He misses the hugs and silly dances.
The lame, unfunny jokes and the annoying habits.
Heck he even misses the stupid ode of love.

How did it go again?
Ah yes…

”I Looove yoouu~” Kibum starts to hum as the Donghae on the TV screen waves at him.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING KIBUM? HAS YOUR DONGHAE’S INSANESS RUBBED OFF ON YOU TOO???” A voice shrieks from inside a room.

Ignoring his dorm mate’s crankiness, Kibum starts singing again, louder this time.
His hand moves down to the phone by his side and he punches in the Oh-So–Familiar number his lover forced him to memorise.

After three rings (Not that he was counting), Donghae picks up.

“Hello?”

”I Looove yoouu ~ My Fishy ~”

Giggles travel down from the other side of the phone and to his surprise, Kibum doesn’t even feel embarrassed by this unnatural show of love.

Because Kim Kibum loves Lee Donghae.

Title: Slamming Doors

Pairing: Siwon x Heechul

Genre : Fluff

Rating: G

Warnings: None

“GO AWAY CHOI SIWON! I HATE YOU!”

A door slams and out walks a tall handsome man who plops down on a chair, glaring at the closed door.

“What happened this time hyung?”

“Chulie’s being unreasonable! He says that I can’t look or talk to anyone under thirty! He insists that if I do then I don’t love him.”

“Oh.” The though if meditating between the two doesn’t even cross the minds of the other members. The last time Hankyung tried , Heechul had showered him with  books, magazines and a long string of colourful, Unsuitable-for-children-and-innocent-minds Bad words.

It was something only a fool would try to do.

“That’s it! I’ve had it!” Siwon stands and yells this at the door which prompts Heechul to come storming out, his face red and eyes puffy.”

“I KNEW IT! YOU DON”T LOVE ME ANYMORE!”

“I’m not gonna argue with you anymore Heechul. I’m leaving.”

Heechul is outraged. Siwon wasn’t supposed to leave.
Only he can leave, slamming the door behind him.
He loved the effect slamming doors created. Anger, hurt, frustration, everything could be put into one slam of a door.
It was strange but it had long become a habit. Even when he wasn’t upset over something, the sound of a door banging shut was a regular one.
He loved it but door slamming doesn’t work for everyone

As siwon walks off, he attempts to slam the door behind him…

*WHAM*

“OWW!!” Heechul’s screams and wails are enough to wake the dead.

Mr. Poor-sense-of-rhythm-and-bad-aimer had slammed the large door on the fingers of his lover. What else can Siwon do but run back and apologise? Nothing. So he runs back and leads him back to the house feeling very guilty.

Minutes, cradling his fingers in his unhurt arm, Heechul sat next to Siwon in silence.

“I’m sorry Rella.”

“Me too Wonnie.”

“I’m never gonna slam a door ever again”

“Why did you slam the door in the first place? Oh yes! I remember! HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE?” Heechul jumps up and scowls at Siwon.

“That’s just plain unreasonable Heechul!”

“UNREASONABLE? FINE! I’m leaving!” Heechul goes out, slamming the door extra hard on his way.

Siwon sighs, back to square one.
Slamming doors might be good for Heechul but It sure didn’t work for him.
Not one bit.

Tags: pairing: donghae/kibum, pairing: heechul/siwon
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 3 comments