?

No account? Create an account

09 July 2008 @ 04:59 pm

Title: Domination
Author: Moralthea
Pairing: Kangin / Zhou Mi Kangin / Eeteuk at the end. XD
Rating: NC-17
Comments: Okay so, this started off as a dream from reading fanfics all night long, and then just sort of expanded from there. XD I am no way a fan of KangMi, nor do I see how it can happen, but this just amused the hell out of me. XD
Summary: A party ensues and a drunken Kangin finds himself on the other end of domination for the first time.

Edit: Oh! This fic is for Tina cause I know how much it amuses you so. XD <333

Kangin had no idea how he had gotten himself into such a compromising position with one of the gayest men he’d ever met in his entire life, but there he was, cuffed to his bed he supposed, with a silk blindfold slipped comfortably around his head.

Maybe it had been from something slipped into his drink that evening as Super Junior had one of their more “elicit” parties or it just could have been that he was too drunk to care, but all he knew was he was bound, unable to do much but lay there and take what his captor was about to dish out.

A cracking of leather against exposed skin was heard as Kangin let out a soft cry, back bowing from the bed beneath him. The only other sound heard in the room was the giggle of his tormentor, his master for that evening, which he hoped was just for that one evening.

“Do you like it Kangin-ah? Does it feel good?” The cute little voice asked with a smirk before yet another giggle was let out into the air around the room.

“I’m going to fucking kill you Zhou Mi-sshi! Tear your fucking arms off!” Even with the alcohol stirring through Kangin’s system, his threat was empty as he could do nothing but pull on the cuffs above his head, waiting for that next crack of the flogger against his skin. He would never admit out loud to enjoying such torture, but he was sure that one way or the other, Zhou Mi would be pulling what he wanted from Kangin’s loose lips.

“Oh come on Kangin-ah! Don’t be like that! I know you like it somewhere in that big heart of yours.” Zhou Mi just chuckled, extremely pleased with himself, and more than turned on by how he could dominate such a big man in such little time as he had. Raising the flogger up once more, it was brought down not once, but twice over Kangin’s writhing body against his chest and thighs.

Holding back the cry he so badly wanted to let loose, Kangin bit down hard onto his bottom lip until he could feel teeth cut into flesh, blood hitting his tongue with that coppery tang taste.
“Fuck you…you little…shit…” He all but growled out through gritted teeth, already starting to pant from the torment placed over his body.

“Only if you’re good Kangin-ah.” Zhou Mi giggled, letting his fingers slowly trace down the elder man’s body, letting his fingers dabble over the red welts he had left behind. The smile he had had on his face before only seemed to widen more into a smirk as he noticed the reaction down below between the other’s legs.
“Kangin-ah, for someone who hates me so much for this, you seem to be reacting quite the opposite way.” Once again, that giggle escaped his mouth to ring throughout the whole room, causing Kangin to hate that boy’s voice more and more with each passing second.

If he could have died right then and there, have the floor swallow him up whole for the fact that he was growing hard from those actions, Kangin would have. He could feel his face flushing, burning with Zhou Mi’s words and actions being played along his shivering body.
“Nng…Zhou Mi-sshi…get the fuck out…” His body turned away from those fingers, or rather, tried to as he managed a halfway turn.

“But why would I want to do that Kangin-ah? I haven’t even gotten started!” His fingers slowly ran their way down along the elder’s abdomen, tracing the muscles beneath the flesh while his eyes fixed their gaze on the other man’s reactions, watching as his breath came out in short ragged pants, followed by a few soft sounds of appreciation. The smirk came back and wider then ever as Zhou Mi’s fingers moved further until they danced along the swollen skin of his captive’s erection, sliding over the slit that held a copious amount of precum that was slowly dripping its way down over the flesh.

Gasping, Kangin shook his head vigorously while his legs tried to curl upwards, but with his ankles also being cuffed and or tied down, that wasn’t doing him any good. Instead, he tried turning his hips away from that probing finger, from that man in general, but he only felt hands shove his hips back down against the bed, and then weight was suddenly being placed over his legs as Zhou Mi had sat down atop him.
“Zhou Mi…stop…I don’t want…this…” It was a blatant lie since his body betrayed him of course, but he’d deny anything at all about wanting another man’s touch, especially Zhou Mi’s.

“I’m sorry Kangin-ah. I just can’t do that right now. I’m not done.” Looking up at the other’s face for a moment or two, he smiled, wrapping a hand around the elder’s swollen shaft, and moving it in an achingly slow pump before bending down low to let his tongue probe that slit. He could taste and feel those warm liquids running down over his tongue, moaning softly at what he was doing more than anything else as that tongue ran its way down the other’s shaft in a swirling manner. Zhou Mi could feel the prominent veins pulsing out on Kangin’s cock, pressing against them before letting his mouth close around the elder’s tip in a hard sucking manner.

He told himself he wouldn’t cry out, wouldn’t moan and give the younger the satisfaction of it, but god did that damn overly gay man know how to work his mouth and tongue like no other! His already swollen lip that had been bitten open earlier was bit down onto once again, feeling his wound open up again as he finally let loose his moans and groans much to his chagrin. Hips moved their way up into the other’s mouth in search of more of that warm wet heat, needing to have that throb taken care of, to feel his release come badly.
“Zhou Mi-sshi…” He groaned, hands pulling on the cuffs, body writhing in pleasure.

If he could have smirked for finally getting what he wanted, Zhou Mi would have, but with a mouth full of cock, that wasn’t entirely possible as his mouth moved further along that pulsing flesh. His head started a slow rhythm of bobbing while his eyes stayed transfixed on Kangin’s face, watching as moan after moan left his luscious lips, panting raggedly from such tremendous pleasure being placed over him. He was too pleased with himself, too happy with how dominated the elder was, and how easy it had been, letting his mouth fully engulf the other until he was deep throating that piece of flesh easily. The bobbing continued onward, but faster while hard sucks, and grazing teeth were given to needy skin.

If it hadn’t been for those hands holding down his hips, Kangin would have shoved himself deep within the other as far as he could go, needing more and more with each sound that filled the air from deep within his throat. It was only soft moans that seemed to leave his mouth then until he felt his cock being swallowed by Zhou Mi, causing a cry of pure ecstasy to spill past his lips while his head tilted back into the pillow beneath him, letting his mouth fall agape.
“Zhou Mi! Nng…close…gonna cum…” His fingers curled into the palms of his hands, his stomach muscles twitching with the build up of his release coming so quickly.

This was entirely too easy and Zhou Mi was loving every bit of it, especially when his name had been screamed out like it was. Hearing that the other was so close, his movements sped up while the suction grew stronger, swirling his tongue over the shaft at every possible minute, and continuing to graze teeth over such sensitive skin. Bringing his mouth back up to the head, his tongue once again probed the slit as it went deeper than before, trying to coax the cum out from that cock.
“Cum Kangin-ah. Let go.” His lips and mouth clamped down tight over the tip as his hand gripped the base of Kangin, stroking him harshly while sucking, nibbling gently on the foreskin.

It wasn’t long before Kangin could feel himself letting go into that god like mouth in hard, thick spurts of cum, screaming for the man he had loathed only minutes before.
“Zhou Mi! Oh god!” His head once again tilted back into the pillows while his body writhed in nothing but pure bliss, arching his back up as best he could with everything twitching on him.

The mouth that clamped tight down around that cock stayed where it was as Zhou Mi swallowed all that had entered his mouth in small bits, licking the head and slit as if to coax more and all from the other’s body. Once he was sure Kangin was completely expelled of everything and the elder’s cock has stopped all movements, Zhou Mi licked his lips with a small smile spread over his lips when looking down at the other.
“Well Kangin-ah, I’m finished here. Thanks for all of that!” He giggled, getting up off the bed, and heading for the door, not even bothering with untying the other man first.

“Wait…you can’t…leave me here…like this…” If what had happened didn’t occur, Kangin would have been thrashing and screaming up a storm to be let loose, but the force of his orgasm left him boneless against the bed, trying to regain his breathing once more.

Again Zhou Mi just giggled, turning the handle on the door, and opening it only to find Eeteuk standing there, prepared to enter the room as the screaming had him worried.
“Teukie-hyung! What’re you doing here?” Zhou Mi inquired with that ridiculously bright smile plastered against his face.

Eeteuk raised an eyebrow at such a smug, yet happy look over the younger man’s face, shaking his head as he crossed his arms over his chest.
“I heard screaming and came to check on Youngwoon-ah, but I can only assume you took good care of that.” His eyes roamed over the man in front of him before peering around him to get a better look at his band mate.

“Oh well, yes. I took care of that, but he’s all yours now if you wish. Bye Teukie-hyung!” With a wave of his hand, Zhou Mi left the room entirely to rejoin the party that seemed to still be going on.

Eeteuk just shook his head as he closed the door behind him, making his way for the younger man dead ahead. The sight he beheld was certainly intriguing to say the least, and it was too damn amusing for words as he just grinned, coming to a stop next to the bed.
“You think you’re done being drunk, Youngwoon-ah?” Eeteuk asked, grin turning into a small smirk.

“Jungsu-hyung…get me…out of this…” He was in no mood for this bullshit and games were not at the top of his agenda right then since all he wanted was freedom.

“No no no. I seem to have other plans on my mind right now. Since when do I get to see you like this or have you in such a way?” The older man said with a smirk, already moving onto the bed next to his prized possession for the time being.

“Jungsu-hyung…not now…get me the fuck out!” Kangin screamed, but the hand over his mouth silenced that soon enough.

“Not now Youngwoon-ah. When I’m finished, I promise I will.” And with that, the night went on for Kangin in more than one scream, but he wasn’t alone in that as the screams of his leader could be heard throughout the apartment until the wee hours of the morning.

kinky jinki the sm town whore: teukhatjedisnickers on July 9th, 2008 09:23 pm (UTC)
Oh my god I love you. xDD <3333

Just the overly gay sexual Mi and the Kangteuk at the end, guh. You've killed me~

Momo: Kangin 2 cutemoralthea on July 9th, 2008 09:27 pm (UTC)
LMFAO! I love you too XD <333

I should have done more KangTeuk, but I'll save that for the next fic. XD Good to have killed you. =D
kinky jinki the sm town whorejedisnickers on July 9th, 2008 09:55 pm (UTC)
You should since you posted this xDD

Well you left enough for thought. >_> Bad Jungsu Bad!!
Momo: KangTeukmoralthea on July 9th, 2008 10:22 pm (UTC)
LMAO I wasn't gonna since...yeah. XD You know why.

Didn't I? =D I'll write something with them and he may be bad, but you know Oon loved it! ^_^
kinky jinki the sm town whore: henhaejedisnickers on July 10th, 2008 01:04 am (UTC)
Well yeah I do know why~

Of course he did. Kinky bastard. u.u
Momo: KangHyukmoralthea on July 10th, 2008 01:23 am (UTC)
Well there you go slappy. XD

LMAO! He can't help it! Teuk likes it kinky too and you know it! XD
kinky jinki the sm town whore: kyumijedisnickers on July 10th, 2008 01:59 am (UTC)
I am not slappy DD:

Which is probably why Teuk is now pinned to the bed by Oon....maybe.
Momo: KangMinmoralthea on July 10th, 2008 02:14 am (UTC)
Yah are too. XD

Oh of course and getting pounded into the mattress like the good little uke he is. =D
kinky jinki the sm town whore: haedancejedisnickers on July 10th, 2008 02:31 am (UTC)
I'm a whore tyvm.

Well that always happens, he deserves it for wearing the outfit~
Momo: Happymoralthea on July 10th, 2008 02:41 am (UTC)
I forgot that it seems. XD

That is true, yes. Oon likes the outfits. =D
kinky jinki the sm town whore: adorablejedisnickers on July 10th, 2008 02:52 am (UTC)
You always forget that. DDD:

I need like Eeteuk's Magical Whore Closet srsly.
Momo: Don't Donmoralthea on July 10th, 2008 03:18 am (UTC)
LMAO I do. XD -pets-

OMG You so fucking do! Oon would appreciate that. =D
knightkittenknightkitten on July 9th, 2008 11:53 pm (UTC)
I giggled from beginning to end. Cause KangMi is too hard to see, yet this was awesome anyway.
Momo: Horsey Ridesmoralthea on July 10th, 2008 01:17 am (UTC)
LOL! Well, I am glad that you did, and yeah, it really is hard, but that makes it awesomely amusing XD -dies- But thank you! ^_^ That dream would just not leave me alone until I got it out, I swear. XD
(Deleted comment)
Momo: Peacemoralthea on July 10th, 2008 04:34 am (UTC)
Doesn't it though? XD The gayness is just too good. XD
Oh god it is, but yeah, too amusing, and I'm glad I could entertain you with it. ^_^ <3
ROFLMFAO! Maybe they did, but Oon, nor us will ever know unless Teuk says otherwise.
1jet2unknown1jet2unknown on July 10th, 2008 10:10 pm (UTC)
one of the gayest men he’d ever met in his entire life

i couldn't help but burst in laugh at that line XDDD this was exactly my first impression of him when i saw him in the SuJu M vid *hahahaha*

quite adorable such a captivated kangin *smirk* hope - or better BET - teukie had quite some fun after this :P

you should DEFINITELY write lotsa kangteuk *___*
*goin to my knees* pretty please~?!
Momo: Sexymoralthea on July 10th, 2008 10:45 pm (UTC)
LMAO! I thought pretty much the same thing when my friend sent me a pic of him. He just exudes gay. XD

Oh Teuk had quite a lot of fun with his Kangin. He doesn't get to own Kangin a lot, so surprise surprise when he saw that. XD

ROFL! I actually planned to do KangTeuk next, so sure! ^_^ I will write some for you. =D
Helsichelsic on November 7th, 2008 05:45 pm (UTC)
LOOOOOOOOL This was fucking sexy!
Goshh~~
First of all I have to say that this is my first fanfic in english. I have never read a fic in english because my english level is not very good. But I try to read because I want to improve my english skills! hahah~~
thats a good way to learn english! reading hard-gay-sex! LOL

Anyway I enjoy the fic and I had to use the dicctionary many times -__- I didn't know a lot of vocabulary (specially the sexual words LOL) I usually write/read fics only in spanish D:

I died with Eeteuk at the end! I really like the weird pairing XD LOL ZhouMi and KangIn??? I have never thought something like that xD

So... I want to translate this fic to spanish and share here: http://hato.foroactivo.com

Do you mind if I translate your fic and post in HATO hispanic fanclub?
Of course, I'll put the apropiate credits :D
Momo: =Dmoralthea on November 8th, 2008 12:20 am (UTC)
LOL OMG! You read that? XD -dies- I usually read your KangTeuk comic and look at all your artwork and I have to say I really really love it all! You draw so well! *O*
But thank you very much for reading it and I'm glad that you loved my crack pairing! XD I know, the pairing is so odd, but I did it for a friend and thankfully she liked it.
I'm definitely a KangTeuk fan and they are my OTP like ShiHan, but KangTeuk comes first of course. XDb
But yes, I'm really really glad that you liked it, and I'm glad that you got a kick out of it. Of course you can translate it if you want to! That's a huge compliment and I really truly appreciate that! =D
Like you said, so long as the credit is there, I'll be happy. ^_^ Thank you so much! <333
tiggie0307tiggie0307 on January 31st, 2009 05:38 am (UTC)
Zhoumi OMG
Yay! Eetuek TOPS!!
Don't read that everyday.^^
Momo: OMGmoralthea on September 1st, 2009 08:37 am (UTC)
I did not realize this got another comment. O_o
LOL! I'm glad you liked Zhou Mi's involvment and the Teuk part too. XD
And no, you don't. X3
ZhouLovezhoulove on September 28th, 2009 10:33 pm (UTC)
oOo <---My face.
I L O V E D this.
Wow.
And then when Teukie came in...omg
I adore this story
Momo: XDmoralthea on December 16th, 2009 04:19 am (UTC)
LOL! Well, I'm very glad that you enjoyed it. X3 Seems as of right now, I'm only good at doing smut. XD;
lovely_tatsuha on December 10th, 2009 09:26 am (UTC)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lucky kangin
veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery very lucky kangin d:
Momo: Kangin Approvedmoralthea on December 16th, 2009 04:19 am (UTC)
Right?! Glad you liked the store. :3