Aj Atrocity (candymint) wrote in miracle______,
Aj Atrocity
candymint
miracle______

• Mood:
  • Music:
i'm sorry this is probably really badly done T^T ahhh i just don't know anymore~~ i was just waiting for ep. 12 (of the super junior show) to download and i got borrrred XD
though the idea had popped into my head while i was at work :3

Title: ((untitled))
Author: your mom
Rating: PG for language? @.@
Pairing: Shindong/Heechul
POV: Shindong
Summary: the bitch is NEEDY? :D ((what a crappy summary XD)) this is just random fluff and i bet your IQ will get lower just by reading it XD

… I blinked sleepily, vaguely aware that something in the room had changed while I was asleep.
After a few moments of contemplation I noticed… the breath on the back of my neck.
I lay there rigid, staring at the wall, should I turn to see who it was?
Or maybe I was imagining it.
I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep. In the morning I awoke alone.

It was two weeks before it happened again. I had all but forgotten about the incident.
But this time I was already awake. I tensed, and tried to feign sleep as I heard footsteps softly padding across the room, the other body lying down next to me. Was that a sniffle? :/
I waited until I could hear quiet, even breathing behind me, and I slowly, stealthily turned to see who had been invading my bedroom in the middle of the goddamn night.

And there he was.

I stifled a gasp as I stared at his lithe form snuggled up to one of my pillows, his newly dyed black hair splayed beneath his head, his full lips slightly parted, cheeks still glistening wet with tears.

I didn’t know exactly how to feel. Which would seem simple, being that my heart was racing and I was more than slightly aroused. Which seemed to happen a lot when he was near me, but every attempt I made at getting closer to him had always ended with the little bitch ignoring me or making a rude comment and walking away. Though, lately he had been softening up… I still didn’t know what to make of him doing… this….

But the sight of Heechul lying there like a lost kitten, shivering on top of the blankets, clothed only in his thin pink(!) shirt and plaid pajama pants was more than enough to make me forget anything I held against the beautiful boy. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close.
He mumbled something or other, and he squirmed a bit, looking up at me for a moment.
He gave me a questioning look, then smiled. I stroked his hair, and kissed his forehead.
Then smiled as he snuggled against my chest and hugged me back.

~~THE END~~
coz i'm mean like that ^O^

Tags: pairing: heechul/shindong
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 9 comments