?

No account? Create an account

02 July 2008 @ 10:28 am
PROJECT ROGUE: CHAPTER 0  
CHAPTER 0
GENRE/RATING: GENERAL
CHARACTERS: We don’t meet any characters directly because this is the boss on his laptop with descriptions of our 4 Rouges.
PLOT: We find out about the assassins and their boss.
A/N: The next chapter will be proper; I just had to write this before it went out of my head. OK, here we go! Also I changed the ages of the four Rogues to suit the story. Also think of this as character profiles. Plus I’m showing how easily angered the boss can be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young man, about late 20s, who you wouldn’t expect to be old enough to run a company like NEMO efficiently - but surprised a lot of people when it became more powerful than it ever was- made his way to the desk and turned on his laptop. He stared at the contents on the screen, which told him about his 4 strongest assassins, the Rogues. He clicked on one of the names, the one who had been working for NEMO the longest out of the four.

NAME: PARK JUNGSU
DOB: 01/07/82
CODENAME: LEETEUK
BIO/BACKGROUND: Came to NEMO at 15 by his parents, and swept his way through training for 1 year. Worked as a Class II assassin for 8 years, and was the second person out of the Rogues to have the AOS Chip implanted, but they were among the last people to have the chip implanted, and are the only ones that have the chip in them.
FACTS ON PARK: Given the codename “Leeteuk” by his former boss because he was “special”, and often refers to fellow Rogue Kim as “Heenim.” Takes the roll of mother in the Rogues.
ABILITY GIVEN BY CHIP: PYROKINESIS
CATCHPHRASE WITH HITS: MAMA’S VERY UPSET

After reading Park’s profile, the boss wondered if the oldest Rogue had feelings for the Rogue known as Kim, and clicked on Kim’s profile.

NAME: KIM HEECHUL
DOB: 10/07/84
CODENAME: CINDERELLA
BIO/BACKGROUND: Arrived at 14, 1 year after Park and much like his older Rogue completed his training in 14 months. Also Class II assassin for 7 years, and was the first of the Rogues to have the AOS Chip implanted in 2006 before Park received his. He is the fastest Rogue on his feet.
FACTS ON KIM: Often acts like a spoilt princess, hence the codename, and calls his hits “withered petals.” Often calls Park “Teukie.” Also enjoys using witty remarks and picking on Han.
ABILITY GIVEN BY CHIP: MANIPULATION OF ELECTRICITY
CATCHPHRASE WITH HITS: ANOTHER PETAL WITHERED FROM THE FLOWER

The boss knew that if Park or Kim betrays him, he could probably use either one of them as leverage over the other. The boss then clicked on the other Rogue.

NAME: HAN GENG
DOB: 18/02/85
CODENAME: HANKYUNG
BIO/BACKGROUND: Came from the China branch of NEMO at 20, and is one of the more deadly Rogues. Third one of the Rogues to have the chip implanted in 2006. He is the most graceful of the Rogues and the quietest.
FACTS ON HAN: Black belt in Chinese martial arts, and is professionally trained in ballet and traditional Chinese dance. He is picked on by Kim about his Korean.
ABILITY GIVEN BY CHIP: CAMOFLAGE/INVISIBILITY
CATCHPHRASE WITH HITS: IT’S ALWAYS THE QUIET ONES TO LOOK OUT FOR

The boss always thought the Chinese Rogue was quite sexy in that unsure, innocent fashion that Han gave off because he lives in a foreign land, not sure where to be. The boss then clicked on the final Rogue.

NAME: LEE DONGHAE
DOB: 15/10/87
CODENAME: GAMER
BIO/BACKGROUND: Much like Park and Kim, Lee was brought into NEMO at an early age, the tender age of 12, and completed his training in 14 months. Worked also as a Class II assassin for 6 years before being given the AOS Chip at 19. Probably the most naive of the Rogues.
FACTS ON LEE: Lee was codenamed “Gamer” because he treats taking down hits as a game, and is an expert in computer games. Lee also knows a lot about fish for his age. He is the only Rogue with an enhanced psychic ability.
ABILITY GIVEN BY CHIP: TELEKINESIS
CATCHPHRASE WITH HITS: GAME OVER

“Mr Choi? Your car is waiting at the front.” Choi looked up at his secretary, who had just barged in without knocking. You didn’t knock? I think you’re in for a little visit later on. “Very good, thank you.” Choi simply replied as he turned off his laptop and went out the office, out of the building and into his car. The driver began to drive off into the direction of Choi’s mansion. The phone goes off, Choi answers, and is told by a client that a hit needs to be done. “I will be right on it. I will send my fastest assassin there.” He hangs up, dials the number of his Rogue’s place of residence, and gives out his orders.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: The final two catchphrases could be better, if anyone has any suggestions for better phrases let me know, and I would’ve added pictures but I still haven’t quite worked that one out yet, any help with that would be much appreciated!!
Shona xxxx

Current Location: room
Current Mood: calm
Current Music: Nightwish - Nemo

mad_goth_freakmad_goth_freak on July 2nd, 2008 09:37 am (UTC)
I must mention, the part when Choi goes "You didn't knock....later on" was what the boss was thinking, in case anyone got confused
(Deleted comment)
mad_goth_freakmad_goth_freak on July 2nd, 2008 01:34 pm (UTC)
yay! glad you like it!!
the good days are not over: chulliesuxxxju on July 2nd, 2008 02:01 pm (UTC)
This sounds very interesting...
I'll look forward for this fic....:)
mad_goth_freakmad_goth_freak on July 2nd, 2008 03:40 pm (UTC)
i hope you like reading it!!