053. Puppies  

Title: Puppies
Date: July 1, 2008
Author: Your truly~ sapphiremelodi
Pairing: Leeteuk & Heechul
Rating: G
Word Count: 1,032
Archive: here.
Disclaimer: Alas sadly I do not own any of these people. I repeat I DO NOT own any of these people. Only the story is mine
A/N: Happy birthday fan fiction to our dear Leader-sshi~ He’s 26~ Well today he is but in Korea his birthday was yesterday. He’s not too old yet he’s still in his prime of youth~ Our Leader-sshi take care of yourself I pray they you stay healthy and have good things happen in the future. This is only a birthday fan fiction so there isn’t much to it. There isn’t any real plot so it might not be interesting to read. And I think that the way I wrote about Leeteuk and Heechul are out of character so you might not like it.
Summary: Leeteuk’s birthday is today and he’s stuck in the house with Heechul. What will happen? And how will they celebrate his birthday this year? 

Link to community: miracle______
Theme Number: 53/100
Finished: 19/100

( There was no way to beat Heechul when it came to puppy dog eyes. Probably the only thing that can beat Heechul’s puppy dog eyes would be real puppy dogs. But then again maybe even puppy dogs would loose out to Heechul’s because his eyes were just too big and round. )

Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: Super Junior - Mirror