No account? Create an account

03 June 2008 @ 09:20 pm
Fic: Welcome Home  
Title: Welcome Home
Sequel to: Missing You
Author: dizzy_grace
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Ryeowook
Rating: PG
Summary: Ryeowook finally gets to see Eunhyuk again.
Notes: Sorry this took so long, but I was trying to write something between Missing You and this, but then when I started brainstorming with hakkais_shadow this was thrown completely out of the window. Eventually I will write the version that I came up with during that brainstorming, but for now, have this version of the ending.

Ryeowook could scarcely believe that they were finally going home. It had seemed like they would never leave China. It wasn't that he hated it or wasn't thankful for the opportunity or wasn't having a good time, but he was homesick and China failed to have the one person Ryeowook really wanted to see. He'd gotten two more pads of Post-It notes after the first one and each individual note made him even more homesick. He knew it wasn't Eunhyuk's intention, but it was the final result none the less.

They got back late, nearly two in the morning, and no one was expecting the others to be awake. Most shuffled straight to their rooms, but Ryeowook wasn't tired. He rubbed at his eyes wishing he could just collapse like the others, but then found himself glad he didn't. Eunhyuk was asleep on the couch. Ryeowook walked over and brushed his hyung's hair from his face.

Eunhyuk stirred and blinked up at Ryeowook. "Welcome home," he whispered. Ryeowook smiled and spotted the Post-It pad next to him on the floor. He found the first blank one he could and wrote a short message. He turned it around to show Eunhyuk. His hyung stared at it for a few minutes while Ryeowook sat there and blushed. "I love you, took, Wookie," he whispered.

Ryeowook smiled. "We should go to bed. It's late," he whispered.

Eunhyuk nodded. He took Ryeowook's hand and pulled him back to the bedroom he shared with Donghae. Ryeowook was going to protest, but it felt nice to have Eunhyuk holding his hand. He stayed quiet as he curled into his hyung's chest and blankets were pulled over their bodies. Donghae stirred in his sleep, muttering about aliens, but didn't wake. Eunhyuk pulled Ryeowook closer.

"I missed you," Eunhyuk whispered.

"I just wanted to see you," Ryeowook whispered back.

Eunhyuk kissed his forehead gently. "Sleep. We'll talk tomorrow." Ryeowook nodded and buried his face in Eunhyuk's chest. The scent of his hyung, the warmth of his body and the beat of his heart slowly lulled Ryeowook into a better sleep than he'd had in years. It was good to be home.

Current Mood: weird

dream4fatgirl on June 4th, 2008 02:52 am (UTC)
hmm... i like this. There's another version of it? Heh... I wanna read that too.
dizzy_grace: Super Junior: Ryeowook lovedizzy_grace on June 4th, 2008 02:04 pm (UTC)
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

There's another version where Eunhyuk is really dense and needs to be clubbed with a 2x4 by Donghae before he realizes what's going on between him and Ryeowook. I have no idea when I'll actually be able to write it.
Skyshinelikethesky on June 4th, 2008 02:56 am (UTC)
What a relaxing ending.
Love, love, love~ :)
dizzy_grace: Super Junior: Ryeowook lovedizzy_grace on June 4th, 2008 02:05 pm (UTC)
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Anniereader_a on June 4th, 2008 09:38 am (UTC)
that was just precious *hugs*
Eunhyuk is... awww... so sweet - he waited for Ryoewook.
loved that they fell asleep in eachothers arms.
dizzy_grace: Super Junior: Ryeowook lovedizzy_grace on June 4th, 2008 02:05 pm (UTC)
*hugs back* Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

He did wait for Ryeowook. They're precious like that.
Anniereader_a on June 4th, 2008 07:44 pm (UTC)
they are *huggles them both*