?

No account? Create an account

18 May 2014 @ 03:15 pm
Key To Your Heart - Part 14  
Title: Key To Your Heart – Part 14

Main Pairing: Sungmin & Kyuhyun
Side Pairing: Eunhyuk & Donghae / Ryeowook & Yesung
Other characters: Heechul / Kangin / Siwon / Zhoumi / Ara / Various SNSD members
Genre: Romance / Crack / Slight angst / Chaptered

Rating: NC-17 for this chapter
Word Count: 4972

Summary: Kyuhyun had no plans to get under Sungmin’s skin but when the blond stirred something in him, he couldn’t help but tried to see what made the fair-haired man tick. Sungmin was hellbent in keeping his distance. Hell yeah. The more he stayed professional, the more he felt Kyuhyun's presence crawling up his skin. That pest! Okay, that tall, handsome, suave and irritatingly cool pest. Could he keep up with the constant sarcasm and teases coming from a man who made his heart beat erratically? Despite the blond's ability to appear poise and calm when he was all flustered on the inside, will he give in when the attraction gets too much?

Author’s Note:

(1) Could someone please enlighten me on the techniques of taking selfies? I was recently influenced by my friends into taking pictures of myself. Their pictures turned out okay even if they were anyhow taken but mine seemed…weird, out of proportion somehow. I am no beauty but I am not ugly either, above average I would confidently say. I would like to keep some fun shots as memories so if anyone is an expert here, please teach me! Thank you very much! 謝謝你们! 너무 감사합니다!

(2) Another mildly rated chapter. Enjoy!

(3) Drat! I have no more backup chapter. I am a slow poke. My mind is blank. Drat!

(3) Your comments would be greatly appreciated.

~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~, ~

Kyuhyun was puzzled over Sungmin’s unusual reaction but he thought he knew why. From the muttering his super bionic ears picked up, he gathered the other had assumed that he was dreaming the whole thing. Feeling slightly mischievous, he decided to take advantage of the situation. He swiftly deposited his cup of coffee on the coffee table and jogged over to other. Midway up the stairs, Sungmin felt arms encircling his waist from behind and lips brushing his nape. He stopped and tried to pry Kyuhyun’s arms off his body. The hold around his mid-section only tightened. Sungmin forced his body around in the other’s embrace and glared lazily up at him.

“Kyuhyun, go away. I had enough of sleep and I want to wake up.” Sungmin commanded.

http://aboxofkisses.livejournal.com/11439.html