vic_aino
vic_aino
miracle______

Small Love - Part 2

Title: Small Love - Part 2
Author: Vic_Aino
Pairings: KyuMin
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Kyuhyun already has someone who makes his life complete. But there is always space for someone new.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
A/N: I'm a bit under the weather today and I asked for some encouragement on twitter. I received some really great support, but I wish more of my readers would write me from time to time. I hope that it'll happen sometime soon. Anyway, I just wanted to say something more about this story. It'll be very calm and peaceful, there won't be any drastic changes in action, just kind of family-oriented piece. I know it's not as interesting as some of you might want it to be but maybe you'll still enjoy this smooth ride? Please let me know what you think!
Locked in 3 days.

Masterlist

Part 2
Tags: pairing: sungmin/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• sj: itunes challenge (a bit late, no?)

Rules: 1. Pick your favourite fandom. 2. Put your iTunes on shuffle. 3. Write a drabble, one of each of the first 10 songs. 4. You only have…

• in memoriam | in məˈmôrēəm

in memoriam | in məˈmôrēəm Jongwoon; Kyuhyun; or Siwon; or your favourite cast or pairing Romance, Slice of Life | 1,168 | PG | Major…

• Bared to you (Chapter 3)

Title: Bared to you Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, whole of SJ as side characters Genre: generally mature, some angst, but... yeah, mature.…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments