countingcarbs
miracle______

winter blossom (5/10)

Title: Winter Blossom
Pairing:Siwon/Heechul, Yunho/Jaejoong
Rating: R
Warnings: dubcon, historical inaccuracies, mature themes
Word Count: 25K+
Summary: to the millions of inhabitants of the three kingdoms, the incessant war between sila and goryeo has brought nothing but death and suffering. yunho is a headstrong prince with something to prove and jaejoong is his stubborn casualty.

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

“Maybe I have been too soft with you, Lieutenant.” Yunho says, voice dangerously soft, “but I won’t make that mistake again. If you ever disobey me or show even an ounce of disrespect to my generals again, I will have you stripped of your position and sent to the servants quarters without the use of your tongue. Is that understood?”
Tags: pairing: heechul/siwon, subject: dongbangjunior, with: dbsg
Subscribe

• MOD POST - How to tag

Tagging is now open and we mods would very much appreciate it if all members would tag their own posts. The tagging is pretty straight forward, fics…

• MOD POST - Tagging

Hello dear members, This is just to let you know that you are now able to tag your own posts and we mods would be very grateful if you would do…

• [modpost] Fundraising Project for victims of the monsoon

There is a fundraising project underway, for the victims of the monsoon and tropical storm affecting the Phillippines. In order to help in any way,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments