aboxofkisses
aboxofkisses
miracle______

Your Love Is Mine (Part 4 of 9)

Title: YOUR LOVE IS MINE (Part 4 of 9) 

Main Pairing: Sungmin & Kyuhyun
Secondary Pairing: Donghae & Eunhyuk, Ryeowook & Yesung
Genre: Romance / Crack / Humour / Chaptered
Rating: PG-13 (Varies with the chapters)
Word Count: 4070
Summary: Sungmin and his insecurities, Kyuhyun with all his love.
Disclaimer: I own nobody but myself and my writings. 

Author’s Note: 

(1) I have added an additional part to this fic so that the ending is not too abrupt. It’s now a 9-parter instead of an 8. 

(2) I have completed this whole fic. All 9 parts are done. So happy. Will be idling for a while. Oddly, I'm not too happy about that. Well.. (shrugs)

(3) As usual, I am no good with tenses, paragraphing, punctuations, etc.

(4) Please talk to me. I want to hear you. I seriously do! 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I have been having so much sex lately that I was constantly feeling giddy (with excitement and embarrassment) and tired. I remembered the lust and moan-filled, sweat inducing moments that I had experienced with Kyuhyun at the most inappropriate times. Like how memories of our last copulation were evoked when I was washing my cup at the sink of our office pantry one day. The night before, he had me aroused when he sneaked up behind me while I was washing the dishes at my pad after a simple home cooked dinner. He dipped his hand under the waistband of my boxers and caressed my bare manhood in a sensual manner slowly bringing it to life, at the same time rubbed his already hard one along my butt crack and whispered dirty things into my ear. I could only grip my soapy hands onto the sides of the sink and hang on to dear life while he had his way with me. 

http://aboxofkisses.livejournal.com/5074.html
Tags: pairing: eunhyuk/donghae, pairing: sungmin/kyuhyun, pairing: yesung/ryeowook, subject: super junior
Subscribe

• Ember (4/?)

Title: Ember (4/?) Fandom: Super Junior Pairing: Siwon/Sungmin Rating: NC-17 Warnings: Adult Themes (violence, swearing, sex) Additional…

• Drabble: Here safe with you

Title: Here safe with you Pairing: Siwon / Sungmin Rating: PG Genre: fluff Verse: expanded Words: 835 Summary: Sungmin couldn’t find…

• Ember (3/?)

Title: Ember (3/?) Fandom: Super Junior Pairing: Siwon/Sungmin Rating: NC-17 Warnings: Adult Themes (violence, swearing, sex) Genre: AU, Drama,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments