miracle______

Your Love Is Mine (Part 3 of 8)

Title: YOUR LOVE IS MINE (Part 3 of 8)

Main Pairing: Sungmin & Kyuhyun
Secondary Pairing: Donghae & Eunhyuk, Ryeowook & Yesung
Genre: Romance / Crack / Humour / Chaptered
Rating: PG (Varies with the chapters)
Word Count: 3220
Summary: Sungmin and his insecurities, Kyuhyun with all his love.
Disclaimer: I own nobody but myself and my writings.

Author’s Note: This is a oneshot gone seriously out of hand. I must learn to control myself. It was supposed to end when Sungmin first got laid but then…..well….hope you like it anyway. As usual, I am no good with tenses, paragraphing, punctuations, etc.

Comments please! I WANT TO HEAR YOU!! I thrive on comments! I do!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I went back to work on Tuesday in my normal work attire. Kyuhyun came to pick me up again in the morning but this time, I was up and ready to leave for work. Knowing how affectionate he could be so I chose to meet him and his black horse that was parked downstairs instead of inviting him up to my apartment. That way, he will not have any excuse to linger in my house longer than neccessary for certain events to develop otherwise we will most likely be calling in sick again just like the day before.

http://aboxofkisses.livejournal.com/4817.html
Tags: pairing: eunhyuk/donghae, pairing: sungmin/kyuhyun, pairing: yesung/ryeowook, subject: super junior
Subscribe

• Motivation

Motivation RyeowookXOC | 1110 words | PG-13 | warning: suggested sexual content Ryeowook's girlfriend is upset, so he takes it upon himself to…

• Loving U

Title: Loving U Characters: Super Junior and SISTAR Pairing: Leeteuk/Soyou; Kyuhyun/Hyorin; slight Henry/Dasom; suggested Ryeowook/Bora Rating:…

• Waiting for You - 2/2

Title: Waiting for You Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook, Jongjin/Ryeowook, slight!Kyuhyun/Sungmin Genre: romance, drama, angst Rating: NC-17 Summary:…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments