10 November 2013 @ 06:55 pm
Your Love Is Mine (Part 2 of 8)  
Title: YOUR LOVE IS MINE (Part 2 of 8) 

Main Pairing: Sungmin & Kyuhyun
Secondary Pairing: Donghae & Eunhyuk, Ryeowook & Yesung
Minor Characters: Eeteuk, Kangin
Characters Mentioned: Hankyung, Heechul, Sunny, Tiffany, Yuri, Sulli and Amber
Genre: Romance / Crack / Humour / Chaptered
Rating: PG-13 (Varies with the chapters)
Word Count: 3417
Summary: Sungmin and his insecurities, Kyuhyun with all his love.
Disclaimer: I own nobody but myself and my writings. 

Author’s Note: This is a oneshot gone seriously out of hand. I must learn to control myself. It was supposed to end when Sungmin first got laid but then…..well….hope you like it anyway. As usual, I am no good with tenses, paragraphing, punctuations, etc.

Comments please! LET ME HEAR YOU! I thrive on comments!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
It was supposed to end there with me breaking the kiss and then tell him that I have to go. But the moment when he ventured on further by tilting his head to press his lips harder against mine, I was hooked. The soft moaning sounds that he made were so intoxicating and that had me wanting more. He pulled me closer to his body and I shamelessly arched into his warmth. I got to the point of no return when it became an open mouth kiss. I almost died when his sneaky tongue slipped into my mouth when I inevitably moaned. I got so carried away with the smooching that I found myself clinging on desperately onto the back of his shirt for support. I felt like I have been drugged. I want to keep on kissing him but my brain kept flashing me disturbing images of gay origin because I am a man now kissing another man and am perhaps enjoying it way too much. What was happening? Why was I such an eager participant?

http://aboxofkisses.livejournal.com/4440.html