?

No account? Create an account

14 August 2013 @ 12:27 am
The Gifted [Chapter One]  
Title: The Gifted

Rating: PG-15

Paring: None so far

Warning: Yaoi/boy on boy, adult themes [language], mentions of homophobia

Summary: Twenty-seven young boys, all gifted with abilities beyond imagination, all fighting to survive in a world that they have yet to fully understand.

Supernaturals, are what most humans would call demons, monsters, or simply fairy tales. They are specially gifted humans that remain hidden from the rest of the world. Living both right underneath our noses and deep in the unseen, Supernaturals are very real, and they won't hesitate to fight back.

The council, a mostly anonymous group that controls nearly every aspect of Supernatural society, has increased the regulations again this year. Floods of students must now attend Fairia Academy, the only fully council-approved school for Supernaturals. As classes clash and tensions rise, it's only a matter of time before someone slips and their secret is out.

Genre: Gifted!AU, supernatural, crossover, drama, mystery, angst, romance

Word Count: 2,114 w

A/N: This is very long story that is still in progress at the moment. The final word count is looking to be astronomical, so don't plan on this being a quick read. This story is serious and will not have very many moments of fluff or purity, however, it's not all angst either.
EXO and Super Junior are the main characters, but lots of small character roles will to go to other KPop idols; ie, Big Bang, SHINee, U-KISS, 2NE1, etc. The chapters alternate between EXO and Super Junior, so Ch 1 is EXO and Ch 2 is SJ, and so on.
I have worked very hard for a long time on this story, so please do not plagiarize. If you see my story anywhere else, please let me know.

Please read the character profile/story information!

Why did high school have to be so impossible? Why didn't everyone else realize that teenagers needed more sleep than anyone else, and less work too?