dizzy_grace
miracle______

• Mood:

Fic: Procrastination

Title: Procrastination
Author: dizzy_grace
Pairing: Hankyung/Yesung
Rating: PG
Summary: Yesung wants Hankyung's help with something and Hankyung's not sure why he agreed to it.

It wasn't like they did this often. Maybe that's why Hankyung didn't really mind hanging back when the others left to go shopping. Yesung had made a convincing argument that Hankyung couldn't really remember anymore, but he did remember that it had been enough to make him tell Leeteuk that they would catch up later. Now, though, he was cleaning the kitchen to put off actually following through on what Yesung had planned because even though he didn't remember the argument he did remember what Yesung had wanted. His dongsaeng was a horribly manipulative person, but every time Hankyung tried to make this his mindset he remembered the look on Yesung's face when he was up to something and forgot that he was supposed to be annoyed.

Yesung leaned against the kitchen counter and folded his arms across his chest. Hankyung could feel that overly intense gaze roaming over his body and while it hardly bothered him he didn't want to give in just yet. There were still things that needed cleaning. It was a lousy excuse and they both knew it, but Yesung was usually rather patient and just waited for Hankyung's nerves to settle down enough. It wasn't like they were going to do anything that they could get in trouble for should someone come back to the dorm early.

"Why are we doing this again?" Hankyung asked. He folded the towel he'd been using as neatly as he could before hanging it back up. "Why couldn't you get someone else to do it for you?"

Yesung sighed and took Hankyung's hand, leading him to the bathroom. "Because I don't want someone else to."

Hankyung didn't like this explanation, but he only considered challenging it for a moment. They'd done this before and it really was perfectly harmless. No one would get hurt in the process, except for maybe Yesung, but that was just something they would have to deal with. He waited as Yesung pulled himself up onto the bathroom counter and turned sideways.

Hankyung sighed. "Tie your hair back so that I can see your ear." Yesung complied, tying at least the top half back so that it would be out of Hankyung's way. Hankyung opened the package that held the sterilized needle. "How did it close up, anyway? You've always got earrings in."

"That one got infected so I left the earring out, but somehow as it was healing the back closed up. Try not to make it hurt."

Hankyung picked up the needle and gently pushed it into Yesung's ear. When he felt it stop he checked to make sure it was straight and pushed through the newly formed skin at the back. It was a sickening feeling for Hankyung, but from the soft gasp coming from Yesung's lips it was also rather painful. He withdrew the needle, placing it on the counter and grabbed a tissue to wipe off the small amount of blood that came from the torn skin.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it."

Yesung took over from there, carefully cleaning the hole and slipping in a clean earring. "Why do you always agree to help me if you hate it?"

"It's not that I hate it," Hankyung replied. "I just don't see why you always come to me when you need this kind of thing."

"This is the first time I asked you to poke a hole in me," Yesung retaliated. "You're the best choice."

Hankyung shook his head. "I'm sure there's someone else who can help you out." The look Yesung gave him made him laugh. "But considering who you are that may not be the case."

Yesung turned around and leaned against the counter, arms folded across his chest again. "Is that an insult, hyung?"

Hankyung took Yesung's hands and pulled him close. "Heechul's convinced you're flirting with me." Yesung looked down at their hands and then back up at Hankyung, smirking a little. Hankyung didn't have to be told that Heechul had been right with the observation. "We should join the others."

"The others aren't as interesting."

Hankyung was going to ask what Yesung meant by that, but he found himself more than a little preoccupied with kissing Yesung and figuring out just how much Yesung intended to flirt with him. Maybe the next time Yesung asked him to hang back and help he wouldn't procrastinate so much after the others left.
Tags: pairing: hangeng/yesung
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 12 comments