?

No account? Create an account

31 July 2013 @ 06:48 pm
30 days with KangMin - Day 05  
Title: Beginning
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: eventual!KangMin
Warnings: Supernatural AU Vampire and Werewolf ideas were based on RPGs from White Wolf Publishing house with a few adaptation ^^'.
Word count: 8.367
Summary: Every relationship has a start. This is how Youngwoon fell in love with a vampire called Lee Sungmin.
A/N: Word beggining for the challenge and the summary gives everything off right? From this one-shot onwards I'll tell-tale stories about the early days of the couple, following this we'll have Word Flame for how Sungmin fell in love with Youngwoon (writing in progress) Transformation for how Youngwoon became a werewolf (sort of - writing in progress too) and Summer for how the other supernatural creatures face this couple for the first time lol (in my head but dudes and dudetes this is so fun in my head lol) so to make sure everybody gets this for this one-shot Youngwoon is still human please don't get confused XD

beginning. accusation. restless. snowflake. haze. flame. formal. companion. move. silver. prepared. knowledge. denial. wind. order. thanks. look. summer. transformation. tremble. sunset. mad. thousand. outside. winter. diamond. letters. promise. simple. future.

and sort of official banner for this series lol click it for the fic <3

(original Fox tatoo at the botton made by *fluna