bonchan24 (bonchan24) wrote in miracle______,
bonchan24
bonchan24
miracle______

Double Update

Main Title : Please Be Strong With Me (21/?)
Chapter Title : Relieved?
Character : Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Leeteuk, Onew (Jinki), Siwon, Tiffany
Pairing : Hyukmin, Past!Eunhae, Teukchul, Simin, Hyukfany
Genre : Romance, fluff, Angst, friendship
Rating : PG-13
Disclaimer : I don't own characters
Summary :
He glanced at Eunhyuk for a second. He’s sure it’s Eunhyuk the man Tiffany refered to. No one else. He wondered if this was another secret Eunhyuk had hide from him. He felt he needed a confirmation for that. Really needed. But how he could feel like that? He’s not even Donghae. Who was he to protest?

Main Title : The Mute Queen (22/?)
Chapter Title : Jonseong's Kongming
Character : future!boy!Sungmin, past!girl!Sungmin, Heechul, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Seohyun, Siwon, Sunny, Donghae
Pairing : Heemin, Kyumin, Seokyu
Type: Chaptered
Genre : Timeslip AU, Romance, Angst, Saeguk AU
Rating : PG
Disclaimer : this story is truly fiction. Not correlated to Korean real history at all
Summary :
“Why did you mention his name, Hyung? We have a lot of capable yet smart tactician in Jonseong. If you need more, I get you hundred of them to be sent here if you want”. Yesung glanced at him “But all of them are not as a genius as Lord Eunhyuk, Phea. Even Ming Kingdom labeled him as a Kongming from Jonseong”. Kyuhyun turned his glance away from his brother. He himself actually admitted that, Lord Eunhyuk was the greatest tactician and swordman Jonseong ever had in 50 years. The latter even had exceeded his own father's ability, General Lord Lee Sungjong. His weakness was only one. His sister, Lee Sungmin.
Tags: pairing: heechul/sungmin, pairing: sungmin/eunhyuk, pairing: sungmin/kyuhyun, subject: sungmin, with: shinee
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments