?

No account? Create an account

05 May 2008 @ 09:46 pm

Title: The Blessing of Meetings
Previous Parts: Angel and Devil, Of Hobbies and Games, Satisfied
Pairing: Yesung/Kibum
Rating: PG-16
Summary: Kibum has to pay Yesung back for his tricks during the movie

Kibum was more than willing to play the game that he'd started with Yesung. The addition of playing in front of the others just made it that much more fun. They were sitting in a meeting and going over everyone's schedules. Why these were group and not individual meetings, Kibum had yet to figure out, but the fact that Yesung was sitting next to him made it okay. Currently management was going over the Sukira schedule because they were all practically expected to be on in the next two weeks. Why, Kibum wasn't sure, but no one really cared because it was a chance to goof off.

Yesung wasn't exactly paying attention, scratching lyrics down on the back of his schedule. Kibum slid his hand over Yesung's thigh, planning on going a little further than Yesung had done during Titanic. He trailed his fingers up and down the inside of Yesung's thigh, feeling the tension running through his hyung's body. Kibum doubted that it was because Yesung had suddenly developed a tendency to react to Kibum, but more because of the threat of Ryeowook on his other side finding out what was going on. Kibum kept his eyes on management as his hand shifted to run gently over the bulge growing in Yesung's pants. He wasn't going to take this to completion, wasn't that nice after he'd been left high and dry, but he was going to make sure that Yesung wasn't going to be able to stand up immediately. He kept his hand gliding over his hyung for a few minutes until he heard his breath hitch and then withdrew his hand.

Kibum folded his hands neatly on the table, trying to keep his mischievous smile off his face so that the others wouldn't question him. His schedule came up last because it tended to be the most complicated. He'd given up on trying to figure out what the piece of paper in front of him actually said shortly after getting it. He was wrapping up one drama, in the middle of a second and scheduled to start a third at the end of the week. Kibum dropped his hand back onto Yesung's thigh as he pretended to listen to the man talking to him. He got a more detailed schedule that actually made sense the day before he was supposed to do anything. It would be easier to deal with those schedules than the cramped one he was currently using.

"When is he going to sleep?" Leeteuk asked. He looked horrified at the detailed account of Kibum's schedule they were hearing. More so than Kibum did.

"It'll be fine, hyung. I'll sleep on set like I usually do," Kibum reassured. He stroked the inside of Yesung's leg, enjoying the amount of shifting that his hyung was starting to do.

Leeteuk didn't look convinced, but nodded and gave Kibum that look that said they would be talking later. Kibum just smiled passively and kept his hand moving lightly on Yesung's thigh. The meeting was soon dismissed, but Yesung didn't get up, head bent over his schedule, scribbling.

"Yesung," Leeteuk started.

"I'll catch up. I want to finish this before I forget what I'd wanted to write," Yesung said. Kibum fought back his smirk as he followed some of the others out and Yesung was left alone to deal with the problem Kibum had so kindly created for him.

Current Mood: creative

T. let's go, love soldierfeigninglove on May 6th, 2008 02:06 am (UTC)
OMG I JUST... This whole KibumxYesung thing has been pwnzing my soul since you started... I LOVE THIS <3
dizzy_grace: Super Junior: Angelic Kibumdizzy_grace on May 6th, 2008 02:07 am (UTC)
*blush* Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it!
Jill: cute but evil (Ohtori)andersenmom on May 6th, 2008 02:39 am (UTC)
I can't WAIT to see what Yesung does back.

And who wins this.
dizzy_grace: Super Junior: Yesungdizzy_grace on May 6th, 2008 02:40 am (UTC)
Thanks! I'm not sure what Yesung's going to do to get back and Kibum. It'll be something different.
(Deleted comment)
dizzy_grace: Super Junior: Angelic Kibumdizzy_grace on May 6th, 2008 01:03 pm (UTC)
Thank you! I'm glad you like it! Yesung gets the next turn once I get the chance to write it.
Anniereader_a on May 6th, 2008 04:29 am (UTC)
revenge is sweet ^^
I'm curious what Yesung will do next time.
That was just great.
dizzy_grace: Super Junior: Angelic Kibumdizzy_grace on May 6th, 2008 01:04 pm (UTC)
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!
rangikucharlizerangikucharlize on May 6th, 2008 05:17 am (UTC)
k soo...I've read the other ones too and let me tell you, this pairing is lacking some fics and I'm loving you for supplying these...<3 they're amazing lol
update soon :)
dizzy_grace: Super Junior: Angelic Kibumdizzy_grace on May 6th, 2008 01:05 pm (UTC)
Thank you! I'm glad you like all of them so far! They need more love and they're really fun to write.
nongttaenginongttaengi on May 6th, 2008 06:13 am (UTC)
And they still reign as my OTP! 8D OMG, I'm just loving this more! Kekeke! So, where are those shorts Kibummie's supposed to be wearing more often XD Ah, I just keep waiting and waiting for more! ♥ but just so you know, all of these are going under my memories, and I'm going to be re-pimping my OTP once I can find the time to update it.

Thanks for writing it! 8D Please write more! You fulfill my OTP goodness!
dizzy_grace: Super Junior: Angelic Kibumdizzy_grace on May 6th, 2008 01:05 pm (UTC)
*grins* I'm so glad you're enjoying them so much! They're the first SuJu pairing I've ever written so they will forever hold a special place for me. ^_^
(no subject) - nongttaengi on May 6th, 2008 04:48 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - dizzy_grace on May 6th, 2008 05:20 pm (UTC) (Expand)
Skyshinelikethesky on May 6th, 2008 06:14 am (UTC)
Awesome~! :)
And so the game continues....
dizzy_grace: Super Junior: Angelic Kibumdizzy_grace on May 6th, 2008 01:06 pm (UTC)
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
(Deleted comment)
dizzy_grace: Super Junior: Angelic Kibumdizzy_grace on May 6th, 2008 01:06 pm (UTC)
*laughs* Yes, yes. Poor Jongwoon getting tormented at work in front of everyone like that.

I'm glad you liked it!
g_myzo on May 6th, 2008 10:59 am (UTC)
this series is just totally awesomeness! yebum is hot
dizzy_grace: Super Junior: Angelic Kibumdizzy_grace on May 6th, 2008 01:07 pm (UTC)
Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it!
the_bestlvr on May 6th, 2008 01:04 pm (UTC)
AHH *fails*
OH My this is totally awesome.
can't wait till the next part..!!
HOT!
dizzy_grace: Super Junior: Angelic Kibumdizzy_grace on May 6th, 2008 01:07 pm (UTC)
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hopefully it won't take too long to get the next part written and posted.
c h a r l o t t e ღ: Kibum - guiltybydesignkangfany on May 6th, 2008 03:54 pm (UTC)
HAHA.
Wow, Kibum you're so cunning.
xDD
I loved this! Kisung is one of my favorite couples. <3
Fun little story. ;3
Write more! <3
dizzy_grace: Super Junior: Angelic Kibumdizzy_grace on May 6th, 2008 04:20 pm (UTC)
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! There should be more coming.
(Deleted comment)
dizzy_grace: Super Junior: Angelic Kibumdizzy_grace on May 6th, 2008 10:27 pm (UTC)
Re: =]
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
(Deleted comment)
dizzy_grace: Super Junior: Angelic Kibumdizzy_grace on May 6th, 2008 10:28 pm (UTC)
Thank you1 I'm glad you're enjoying it!
panda3035: nobutapowerpanda3035 on May 29th, 2008 07:55 pm (UTC)
OMG!!!!! I LOVE YOU!! this was so fun to read!! i love evil!kibum!! so much!!
dizzy_grace: Super Junior: Angelic Kibumdizzy_grace on May 29th, 2008 08:30 pm (UTC)
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
korichankorichan on April 30th, 2009 02:34 am (UTC)
I think I missed the first one, but it doesn't really matter because I enjoyed it all the same. :3 I absolutely love YehBum, and there's still not a lot of them around.
dizzy_grace: Super Junior: Kibumdizzy_grace on April 30th, 2009 11:27 am (UTC)
I wish more people would write YeBum. It's no fun just reading the fics I write for them.
mayshy on November 20th, 2009 01:59 am (UTC)
lol kibum! and yesung staying to "finish what he was writing" my ass lol. so cute XD