My stats are not my personality. (shieldkitten) wrote in miracle______,
My stats are not my personality.
shieldkitten
miracle______

Yeh-Sex Anthology #4b

Story 1: Quiet Places, Yehsung/Ryeowook (R, masturbation, voyeurism)
Story 2: Cake, Sungmin/Donghae (R, masturbation, oral sex)
Story 3: In which Donghae is wildly enthusiastic, Donghae/Eunhyuk, Eeteuk/Eunhyuk/Kangin (R, oral sex, group sex)
Story 4: T for Foursome, Kangin/Heechul/Eeteuk/Eunhyuk

Title: Round 2, Heechul/Eeteuk (Not Eunhyuk, sorry!)
Length: 334 words
Author: shieldkitten
Rating: R (sex)
Summary: Round 2, bohahaha.
Author's Note: Because people asked.

Sex with Heechul is always all about Heechul, but Eeteuk doesn't mind, because it turns him on knowing he can turn other people on with just his fingers, his lips, his tongue.

"Your bloody talented tongue," Heechul moans, gripping the sheets and throwing his head back. Eeteuk smiles against Heechul's skin and swirls his tongue across the head of his cock in ever smaller circles, finally dipping into the slit where he can taste the come of round one.

"I don't know why you're so disgusted by come," Eeteuk says, dipping his finger in the space between Heechul's balls and his asshole. "I love it."

"That's because you've got a complex," Heechul drags Eeteuk's face down, forcing his mouth over his cock again. "I don't know what it is yet, but you've got one."

Eeteuk hums in the back of his throat, enjoying the sound of Heechul's ragged breathing. He knows he doesn’t have much time – round two is always shorter than round one. Reaching into Eunhyuk's bedside table, he pulls out another condom.

"Pink," he breathes cheekily, flicking the condom onto Heechul's chest.

"Hurry up, hurry up," Heechul pulls Eeteuk onto his lap, spreading his asscheeks with his hands. Eeteuk slips the condom over Heechul’s cock and soon they are fucking, quietly, quickly, Heechul's nose pushed into the crook of Eeteuk's neck as he ruts into to heat of Eeteuk's body, and Eeteuk curls his lips around Heechul's earlobe, breathing hns and ahs.

"Hey!" Kangin is awake, and he doesn't look happy. "I told you to stop fucking people without me!"

Heechul is just too fucking close to care, and Eeteuk closes his eyes, clamping his knees around Heechul's hips, and they come together, Eeteuk's semen smearing streaks across Heechul's skin, Heechul's nails digging crescent marks in Eeteuk's back.

"Technically," Eeteuk says, when he catches his breath. "You were here the whole time. Just, you know, sleeping."

Kangin folds his arms and sulks. Eunhyuk continues to slumber, lips curved in a peaceful smile.
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 17 comments