Carol (k19a2i8m1) wrote in miracle______,
Carol
k19a2i8m1
miracle______

Chronicles part 1 and oneshot

Title: The Troll Chronicles Of Cho Kyuhyun - The Intro To Trolling (01)
Pairing(s)/Characters: Kyuhyun, HeeTeuk
Rating: R
Genre: crack, implied!smut
Summary: The chronicles wherein Cho Kyuhyun trolls around, disturbing the peace. Okay, not peace. He's just going around the dorms disturbing the other members' sexy times. He's a troll that way.

“You’ll be looking at something else if you keep facing me, all right. Especially if you keep opening your mouth like that,” Kyuhyun says.

Title: Accidental Aegyo
Pairing(s)/Characters: HenMin, SJ+M
Rating: PG-13
Genre: crack, fluff, romance, bromance
Summary: Sungmin's annoyed because of Henry's sudden popularity among the netizens and how the mochi is catching up to him on the aegyo scale. On a vacation way over at Jeju Island and during a volleyball game some of the members participated in, Sungmin realizes why the fans love Henry so much. And-- what's this?! Sungmin is also being drawn to Henry's aegyo?! Now, what happened?

“Quick!” Donghae cried. “CPR!”

Notes: Of The Troll Chronicles Of Cho Kyuhyun, pairing included may vary according to parts. Of Accidental Aegyo, the italicized parts are Sungmin's thoughts. OTL I don't know if anyone likes HenMin but I once secretly ship this pairing (once because now it's out in the open~) and you know. I hope y'all like it. :D
Tags: pairing: eeteuk/heechul, pairing: sungmin/henry, subject: kyuhyun
Subscribe

• Every Mistake

Title: Every Mistake Author: sichulonly Main Couple: DBSK Shim Changmin and SuJu Kim Kibum (Minbum / Changbum / Changki. Changmin is Seme.) Sub…

• [NC-17, Sichul] Immutable by Fidomom

Title: Immutable Author: Fidomom Rating: NC-17 Pairings/Characters: Sichul, Brian Joo (likely OOC), Hankyung, mention of Ryeowook and Kibum,…

• winter blossom (5/10)

Title: Winter Blossom Pairing:Siwon/Heechul, Yunho/Jaejoong Rating: R Warnings: dubcon, historical inaccuracies, mature themes Word Count: 25K+…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments