Double Post  
Title: Nostalgia
Type: One-shot
Characters/Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin , Kyuhyun-centered
Genre: slight angst
Rating: G
No. of Words:1,648
Warning: unbeta-ed , made in a rush, randomness
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters here but I own the plot.

Description: Sungmin just reminded Kyuhyun of something.

A/n: This is so effing random so sorry guys if there's no relevance on the plot. I was just so feeling emo and since it's Kyuhyunnie's six years debut anniversary today, I decided to make one for him. I think I am open to harsh comments so if you don't like it, just say so. (I think I am in my masochistic mood LMAO)

(“Hmn, it’s 27th tomorrow Hyung, Sunday. Our last SS4 concert.”)

Part of my self-made KyuMin Drabble Challenge
Title: Sex Dolls For Sale (2/3)
Type: Drabble
Characters/Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: crack , fluff , smut , yaoi , romance , alternate universe , future fantasy (?)
Rating: PG 15 (just to be safe)
No. of Words: 1,685
Warning: Unbeta-ed, no smut yet
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters here but I own the plot.

Description: He finally got his sex doll,but what will Kyuhyun do if the sex doll turn out to be something more like human than a mere toy?

a/n: Like what I've said, no smut yet. And sorry for not posting this one last week, I was in my emo mood and Mr. Mental Block visited me, that's why I couldn't write this part. By the way, I decided to cut this into three, so the action is on the next and final part and it will once again turned out into one shot.

Part 1

(“I will do the laundry, I will cook for you, I will play with you. I’ll do household chores and I am not even programmed to do that.” Sungmin said after a minute of thinking. Oh well, after a minute of processing his words through a mini chip that serves like his memory.)