?

No account? Create an account

21 May 2012 @ 06:59 pm
The Perfect Cure  

Title: The Perfect Cure
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Donghae/Everybody; Eunhae (Eunhyuk/Donghae)
Genre: ​Romance/Comedy
Word count: ~ 5,081 
Summary: 
No one can make Donghae feel better but a certain Lee Hyukjae.
A/N: Because I think sick!Donghae is absolutely adorable and Hyuk is just the perfect remedy. Enjoy (:

5.39 a.m.

(It's 5.39 in the morning when Donghae knows he can no longer ignore the ringing in his ears and the throbbing in his head.)

Habbahhanisnh on May 21st, 2012 03:58 pm (UTC)
teeeheee. this is so sweet. ♥♥♥ :3
sdwsnssdwsns on May 22nd, 2012 10:44 am (UTC)
hehehe thank you so much for commenting, glad you liked it <3
Winawince90 on May 21st, 2012 04:24 pm (UTC)
lmao this turned sweet and dork really ~ :3
<3
sdwsnssdwsns on May 22nd, 2012 10:44 am (UTC)
our lovely super junior dorks (: thank you for commenting! <3
(Deleted comment)
sdwsnssdwsns on May 22nd, 2012 10:43 am (UTC)
thank you so much for commenting! it's super meaningful to me because i was really hoping to attain that effect! really happy you liked it <3
Lolistarlolistar73 on May 21st, 2012 08:26 pm (UTC)
That was super cute! The entire fic was super fun to read - I love how you got their personalities down pat (well at least the stereotypical personalities lol). I loved the parts with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook the most - the idea of the maknaes backstabbing and drugging poor sick Hae. And the EunHae was just perfect - so cute and adorable and romantic at the same time! Great job!
sdwsnssdwsns on May 22nd, 2012 10:13 am (UTC)
thank you so much for commenting! so glad you liked it and thought it was cute i wanted to capture the lightness and fluffiness that was eunhae so thank you! <3 and i was kind of worried about member portrayal but i'm glad you liked it! <3 hehehe yes ofc evil!kyu and innocent!wookie but both so devilish anyway. thank you thank you so much omg i love you for this! <3
haechronicsdizzchan on May 21st, 2012 11:29 pm (UTC)
omoooo..... poor hae..... i think the members just want to spend time with him.. in case he bored if he just sleep in the bed...
yeah.... i mean spend time with their own way.....
but... ofc.... none can't cure him except his hubby... awwwwww... the moment hyuk came to hae's room... i already smiling like crazy... >////<
sdwsnssdwsns on May 22nd, 2012 10:11 am (UTC)
yes yes all the members love hae but eunhae is just <3
thank you for commenting!

Edited at 2012-05-22 10:11 am (UTC)