16 May 2012 @ 06:21 pm
My Boss Is An Ass  
Title: My Boss Is An Ass 9/?
Type: Chaptered
Characters/Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin , Hyukjae , Shindong
Rating: PG 13
Genre: alternate universe , romance , slight angst
Warning: Unbeta'ed , a little cursing , lame chapter

Description: Sungmin at the age of 20 is already an orphan and a breadwinner. His 12 years old brother, Shindong keeps on gaining weight which the doctor categorizes as his way of coping up with the lost of their parents. In order to give his brother a good life, Sungmin decided to try and get the job as a secretary under the close scrutiny of one ass's boss, Cho Kyuhyun. Will Sungmin be able to endure the hell presented to him and penetrates the cold heart of his soon-to-be boss? Or will Sungmin ends up like one of the misfortunate people that lost their job, scarred for life and ended up as the loser in this thing called, life?

Chapter One // Chapter Two // Chapter Three // Chapter Four // Chapter Five // Chapter Six // Chapter Seven // Chapter 8

Spot for ryuutaros92 , a101203 , icejuice

a/n: First I really appreciate your comments, thank you very much for reading this fic. (Although I am not sure why guys read this. LOL) Second, there is nothing much in this chapter. A crappy update so I am sorry if this turned out something unexpected. Will update again soon.

(“Lee Hyukjae, what the hell are you doing to Sungmin?!”)