miinacho
miracle______

My Sasaeng Fan [5/13]

Title: My Sasaeng Fan [5/13]
Rating: PG
Pairing: KyuMin
Warning: girl!Sungmin, curses
Genre: AU, Romance, Drama, Angst
Summary: ‘Sasaeng Fans’ are known to be as ‘stalker fans’ of Kpop idol groups, or Korean artists. One of them is Lee Sungmin who thought she will never go back to this kind of lifestyle... Until her ultimate bias, Cho Kyuhyun, was discharged from the military and his group, ShuJu, will be having their comeback.

A/N: Many of you will feel sparks inside. I think, this is the best chapter I've written so far. I can't help but smile and I think many of you will be, too. I promise not to give this fic an angst feel. Enjoy ^^

“I’m sorry, oppa,” Sungmin let go of her hand, “I know… I wish I never gave the pictures… But, I don’t know. I was jealous because I love you. How stupid I am… I’m a F.Lo, and I shouldn’t have been jealous. I should just have accepted the fact you’re more in love with her. I’m sorry, I have to go.”
Tags: pairing: sungmin/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• kyuhae fics post

Title: I Wished For You Pairing: Donghae and Kyuhyun Rating: G Summary: Maybe his wish has come true after all. Maybe this time it can last…

• foolish people 3 [2/3]

Title: Foolish People Pairing/s: Kyuhyun/Donghae, Kyuhyun/Sungmin Rating: R Warning: Mentions of self-harm, crude language, psychological issues…

• Speculum [2/?]

Title: Speculum [2/?] Author: twin_heaven Main Pairing: Donghae/Kyuhyun Rating: PG-13 Summary: Their world was guided by Bonds.…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments