fuckingtomato
miracle______

Written/Unwritten/Rewrite Me - 8th & 9th chapter

Title: Written/Unwritten/Rewrite Me
Genre: romance, angst
Pairing: HanChul, SiChul
Characters: Heechul, Han Geng, Siwon
Rating: NC-17
Summary: A struggling writer without a sense of reality searching for a plot. Any kind of. Anything that will finally fill out the blank screen on his laptop and in his life. Complicated relationships that make you miserable, yet still craving for more. Unexpected turn of events that makes you ask yourself where the heck are you now and what good is it gonna bring. Just a life story of some sort.

08. Pudding.
I will make history. And so the future changes as Space Big Star writes about two gay guys having rough animal sex. I don't see anything wrong in that. It's original. It's new. It glows. My work is revolutionary. With Space Big Star into the new, bright future!

09. Rewrite Me.
I've had this sudden urge to look through his stuff but I know I'm not supposed to do that, not after Han Geng scolded me for reading his diary (and for finding a whip and handcuffs in his closet with a questionable history I didn't want to dig into; I had a long time of convincing him to try them on me but when he finally did he couldn't even whip me properly—screw that, he couldn't even spank me—he'll just be like "Does this hurt?" and then I'll be like "No! Come on, you slut! Show me what you've got!" The bitch's got nothing!). 
Tags: pairing: heechul/hangeng, pairing: heechul/siwon
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments