kyupuh
miracle______

Jolene

Title: Jolene
Pairing: EunHae, implied!Kyuhae
Rating: 15
Notes: character death
Genre: Angst | Oneshot
Summary: "Don't ever leave me" Eunhyuk looked straight into his eyes for a fraction of a second before looking at the road again.
"I promise"
His words were shit, he already left. He already left him when he fucked that brat Kyuhyun.
When he lied and cheated and hurt and ruined. He already left.

He glanced softly at his passenger. Brown hair perfectly framing his sweet face, a lost expression and his mouth slightly agape. Big doe eyes met his gaze as Donghae started to speak
"what is it?"
"nothing"
"why are you staring at me"
"because you're mine"
A soft chuckle escaped Donghaes lips
"and you're mine"
A small nod was all he got for an answer from his blonde driver. Eunhyuk saw in the corner of his eye how Donghae mouthed the words softly and tapped his fingers in tone with the music, until he frowned slightly and shifted in his seat to change the song.
"Don't"
"what?"
"change the song"
Donghae looked at him with a quizzical brow
"I didn't know you liked country"
I don't
"it's a cute song"

He didn't really like the song itself, it made him sad and as he stared forward he let the words really sink in. Trying not to cry.

Jolene

The named didn't mean a thing. He didn't even know who Jolene was, but still he felt his heart sink with every time Dolly Parton would sing out that name.

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene. I'm begging of you please don't take my man

He turned his eyes to Donghae for a short moment before he turned his gaze quickly back to the road.

Please don't take him just because you can

Eunhyuk blinked. once. twice. thrice.
He blinked the tears away and grabbed Donghaes hand softly as he gave him a sweet smile.
His big brown eyes looked back at Eunhyuk and he answered the smile, pressing his hand.

Your beauty is beyond compare, with flaming locks of auburn hair. With ivory skin and eyes of emerald green.

He squeezed Donghaes hand harder. You're mine.Those words echoing in his head like a never ending scream.
He tried to push the thoughts away, he knew where he'd end up if he didn't.
He knew what would happen. He would just push him away.
To him. To that stupid brat.
That stupid brat with his stupid grin and his stupid face. Eunhyuk pushed his brows down slightly and made a frown, as if something smelt bad.
Stupidstupidstupidstupidstupid.
That's exactly what he was, stupid young filthy brat. Sure his eyes weren't green but the rest of the description fit so well. He was pretty. In a stupid way. He had auburn locks falling over his forehead, down the sides of his face. And sure did he have ivory skin.
He knew he wasn't as handsome. With his gummy smile and his funny nose, his strangely shaped eyes and small mouth.

Your smile is like a breath of spring, your voice is soft like summer rain and I cannot compete with you.

His stupid smile, that could melt an iceberg and that dark soothing voice. That deep chocolaty voice that could ensnare anyone, the way he used it. Eunhyuk hated it. That voice.
A symbol of his hatred.
Stupidstupidstupidstupidstupid.
Why the hell was he so perfect?

"Is everything alright?"
"Hm?"
Donghaes big brown eyes were staring at him
"You look kind of tense"
A soft chuckle escaped Eunhyuks lips and he shook his head.
"I'm sorry.. I'm just thinking"
"about what?"
You and that whore
"nothing really"
All he got was a small nod for an answer and Donghae turned his head towards the window, staring out again.

He talks about you in his sleep, there's nothing I can do to keep from crying when he calls your name.

Why did this song fit everything so fucking good? Why did the words Dolly Parton sang about some disgusting whore fit perfectly into his own life. Fit perfectly into the love of his life.

"Donghae.."
He shook him slightly
"Donghae wake up"
"why"
"you have to"
"Is Eunhyuk back"
Silence. He looked at Donghaes somber face,he was in a place between dream and reality
"Hm? kyu?"
Still silence. Eunhyuk just stared, tears welling up in his eyes and his hands clenching the sheets as his knuckles turned white.
"Just go back to sleep" Donghae turned away and nuzzled his face in the pillow.
"Eunhyuk shouldn't be back until tomorrow"
The blond one still kept his mouth shut, not making a sound until he heard Donghaes breaths deepening, slight snores leaving his throat.
The tears were flushing down his face as he looked down at Donghae, that tuft of hair on top his perfect head, his perfect body laying there completely still except from the heaving of his chest.
"Why do you hate me" his words were merely a whisper as he laid back in the bed, crying until he fell into a sort of sleep.

"Donghae"
his voice slightly shaking
"yes?"
"Do you love me?"
No
"Of course I do silly" he leaned in with a dumb smile plastered on his face and pressed his lips against Eunhyuk's cheek.
Then why do you hurt me so
"why are you asking?"
Because you're a whore
"I like hearing it"
Donghae still had that dumb look on his face as he kissed Eunhyuk's cheek again
"Do you love me?"
"More than anything" He swallowed a big lump in his throat, pushing the tears back.
Fuck why did he have to be such a crybaby.
"Don't ever leave me" Eunhyuk looked straight into his eyes for a fraction of a second before looking at the road again.
"I promise"
His words were shit, he already left. He already left him when he fucked that brat Kyuhyun.
When he lied and cheated and hurt and ruined. He already left.
But Eunhyuk still loved him, even though he knew what he was doing those late nights "working". He wasn't stupid. Not like that stupid Kyuhyun.

And I can easily understand how you could easily take my man. But you don't know what he means to me.

He didn't even know why he loved him so much. Why he wanted to keep him, to stay with him.
He just wanted Donghae to choose him, to not choose that stupid brat. He wanted Donghae to know just how much his heart ached when he thought of him in bed with someone else. He wanted Donghae to know that he knew. He wanted Donghae to feel ashamed.
Eunhyuk wanted so many things but never got any of it.

A small smile spread across his lips when he was reminded of how things were before. Before that fucking Kyuhyun.

"Eunhyuk.."
"Hm?"
He looked down at the boy's head in his knee
"kiss me"
A sweet smile spread as he bent down to press his lips against Donghaes.
The sun was shining and everything was perfect, a not too hot summer day in the grass somewhere in the woods. They'd walked for hours, now just sitting. Or well, Donghae was lying down.
"again" and Eunhyuk obeyed.
"You know.. I could stay here forever"
"But won't you get bored?"
"I have you"
"Donghae"
"And you have me.. you'll always have me" Softly Donghae poked the bottom of Eunhyuk's chin "And don't you forget that I'm always yours"
Another kiss. Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and smiled, as brightly as ever.
"I could stay here with you forever as well"

Eunhyuk jumped slightly at the beeping sound from Donghaes phone.
"Sorry, it's just a text"
"from who"
"kyuhyun"
"what does he want" his words were soaked in bitterness and anger.
"he wondered what I'm doing tonight, he wants to hang out"
"oh" his heart sank and this time his simple answer was just plain dull, defeat.

I'm begging of you please don't take my man
Please don't take him just because you can

"I can say no if you want to do something just the two of us" Donghae looked at him with his brows furrowed, a slight look of confusion across his face.
I want to kill him
"no.. It's... fine"
"You sure? You seem sort of down"
Fuck you Donghae. Fuck you and fuck Kyuhyun.
"It's nothing"
"It doesn't look like nothing"
well observed you fucking idiot.
"I'm just tired is all"
"okey" he leaned in once more to place a soft peck on Eunhyuks cheek.

He knew Kyuhyun didn't love him, not like he did. No one could love Donghae like he did. No one ever. But he knew Donghae was in love with Kyuhyun, the way his face lit up whenever he'd receive a text from that fucker. The way he blushed and giggled when they hung out.
But Kyuhyun didn't care, he was cold, he pushed Donghae away, treated him like shit, acted like he was gods gift to this forsaken shit hole of a planet.
That fucking brat.
No one could treat Donghae as well as Eunhyuk did. Kyuhyun was just using him,
Eunhyuk saw how he flirted with everything that could walk and talk. It was all just a game, for fun, just for fun.
Fucking dipshit asshole Kyuhyun.

You could have your choice of men. But I could never love again
He's the only one for me..

Lee Donghae, the love of his fucking life. Kyuhyun knew this. Why couldn't he just leave Donghae alone? Why did he have to flirt with him from the start, why did he have to ruin everything. They were friends. They shared secrets, they talked, hung out, they were as close as friends could get. And yet he went and did this, stabbed him right in his god damn bone marrow. He had never loved anyone like he loved Donghae. And Kyuhyun knew this, for he was the first one to even know about it. As with all things that happened to Eunhyuk.

"You know how much I love you right"
Eunhyuk didn't turn to look at him, he just spoke into mid-air
"What?"
"You know right? How I'd do anything for you, how I'd die for you, kill for you. You know how much I love you, right?"
Donghaes face softened and he grabbed Eunhyuks hand again, pressing it hard and smiling at the blond one.
"Yeah I know"
Then why the fuck would you do this to me.

No more words, just silence and the soft crunching noise from the radio.
Lee Donghae, perfection in it's uttermost manner. From his hair to his face to his neck, his shoulders, his arms, his hands, his chest, his back, his legs.
From top to fucking bottom.
Eunhyuk scoffed incoherently and thought about it, the contrast. Beauty and the beast. He never considered himself a looker. But Donghae never stopped telling him how perfect and beautiful he was. And for a moment he even believed him. But then Donghae chose to go bang Kyuhyun. That's when he realized that he'll never be good enough for Donghae.

I'm begging of you please don't take my man

Tears again, this time he couldn't stop them, he let them keep running down his cheeks.
What did it matter, he had already made his mind up.

"Eunhyuk... why are you crying" Donghae looked at him with a confused expression, his hand clasped around Eunhyuks.
"Hyung, what is it?"
He sniveled softly and looked at Donghae with red eyes.
"It's you.. It's always you"
"what" Donghaes eyes widened and his hand pressing even harder.
"I love you Donghae... I really do"
"And I love you too, so much, more than anything in this world"
It all burst inside him, all that pain and all that sadness just exploding as he cried loudly, still staring at Donghae.
"Then tell me, Donghae, if you love me so fucking much. Why are you fucking that brat"
Donghaes eyes widened as he leaned forward to cup Eunhyuks cheek
"What brat, w-what are you talking about"
"I'm not stupid Donghae... I know about you and Kyuhyun"
"Nonononono" He leaned in and pressed his lips hard against Eunhyuk's
"please... It's not what you think it is"
"Then please explain what the fuck it is?!"
"I don't love him... I love you.. Only you" Eunhyuks laugh echoed in Donghaes head.
"What kind of a fucking idiot do you take me for?!" Eunhyuk screamed in his face, staring at Donghae with blood shot eyes, the tears streaming down his face and his knuckles completely white from clenching the wheel.
But none of it mattered anymore, Kyuhyun wasn't going to get him. If Eunhyuk couldn't have him, no one else could.

"I love you Lee Donghae, more than anything. I'd die for you"
"I love you more, Lee Hyukjae, I'm dying with you"

It was over. The hard shock crushed his body as the windows shattered, one last look to his right and he saw Donghae, his hair flowing in the cold water and his hand still in Eunhyuks. Just one breath and it would all be over. He parted his lips and a sharp pain hit him, then it all went black.

Please don't take him even though you can
Tags: pairing: donghae/kyuhyun, pairing: eunhyuk/donghae
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 11 comments