Title: Happy Birthday, Mommy
Author: bl4ckm4lice
Fandom: Super Junior
Genre/Pairing: AU, Mpreg / Siwon x Kyuhyun, Kid!2min
Word Count: 2,187
Rating: R/NC-17 who knows the difference anyway
Disclaimer: na-ah, not mine
Summary: Minho struggles to find the perfect gift for Mommy
Notes: Am just translating pinku_kireru's idea into this fic. What's that? It's not Kyuhyun's birthday? Yeah I know.

Set in the same verse with Hey, Baby?, Hey, Daddy?, HIMYM, 24/7, Hey, Mommy, Turbulence, & Boyfriend

Minho wasn't a stupid boy. He knew that his father would hide the present well. Not that his mother would want to spy, but his father was thorough like that. Still it didn't make him less aggravated when he couldn't find any box or anything resembling a present in his parents' room.

"Hyung, are you done?" Taemin looked up, he was left coloring by himself in the living room when Minho dashed off on his quest to look for his father's present for his mother.

"Daddy doesn't keep the gift here," Minho pouted as he sat down next to his boyfriend. "I wonder if there's a place I miss..."

"Why do you want to know, hyung? Isn't it a surprise?"

"It's a surprise for Mommy, so it's okay if I know! I want to give Mommy an even better surprise! It's just... I'm envious that Daddy always seem to be able to make Mommy so happy. Mommy would never admit it, but Mommy is so pretty when Daddy makes him happy. I want to make Mommy look pretty too."

"Then why don't you ask Daddy?" Taemin tilted his head.

Minho huffed. "And let Daddy know that I don't know what to give to Mommy? It's Mommy's birthday and I want it to be special to show him how much I love him."

Easier said than done.

After missing his favorite superhero show on TV due to wondering what gift would make his Mommy happy, Minho finally gave up. The next morning, which happened to be a Sunday, way before his mother woke up, he walked to his father on the breakfast table and asked the important question.

Much to his surprise, though, his Daddy... "Why not??" Minho's eyes were wide with disbelief.

"Because," His daddy smiled. "You can't peek at other people's gift."

"Daddy!! You're not playing fair!!"

"What?" Siwon's amused smile only grew bigger as he peeked over the newspaper. His son was standing in front of him, sulking.

"Come on, tell me!!"

"Minho, seriously, I'm sure your mother would love anything you give him."

"I don't want to give him any thing! I want to give him something really special!"

"Then come up with it yourself," Siwon shrugged. "It would mean nothing if I tell you what to give him."

"I didn't ask you about what to give him! I just asked you what are you planning to give him!" Minho hissed and stomped his foot, but Siwon was unrelenting. "Daddy, come on!! I don't understand why you can't tell me! It's not like I'm gonna copy your gift!"

"Son," Siwon patted his boy's head gently. "There are things parents can't tell their young kid. Or else I can go to jail for bad education."

Despite not understanding his father's words, Minho exploded, "You're so stingy!! I swear I'm gonna get a better present for Mommy!!"

Competitive blood ran in the Choi family, and Siwon always taught Minho to be a winner. That didn't mean Siwon could take defeat. "Oh yeah?" Siwon immaturely mocked as he closed the newspaper and put it on the table. "You think you can do that?"

"And he will like my gift way more than your gift," Minho narrowed his eyes, challenging and provoking.

"It is on," Siwon emphasized each word.

Minho responded with a glare and stomped all the way to his room before slamming the door behind him.

"Hey! Who did that!" Kyuhyun's sleepy and irritated voice could be heard from his and Siwon's bedroom. "Stop being so noisy!"

"Sorry, honey! Minho is sulking!"

"AM NOT!!" Minho opened the door again to defend himself before closing it slowly because a sleepy and irritated Mommy in the morning meant no kiss and no hug for the rest of the day.

Siwon just chuckled and shook his head, because seriously, how could he let Minho know about this gift?

"Nnnghh..." Kyuhyun moaned under him now, his hips stuck out to the air, trembling, as his eyes scrunched shut in pleasure. The bottom part of the vibrator was poking out of his puckered entrance, whirring softly. "Oh God, Siwon..."

"I knew you'd like that." Siwon licked his lips before turning up the vibrator. The buzzing sound grew louder and Kyuhyun couldn't keep himself up anymore. His knees gave away and he fell onto the bed, panting heavily.

"I always knew you'd have a thing for something like this, Kyu." Siwon continued, teasingly pulling the vibrator out a bit and shoving it back in. "After all, you can be so insatiable sometimes..."

Kyuhyun shot a look behind his shoulder, trying to glare menacingly, but it hardly worked with glazed eyes and flushed face.

"There, there..." Siwon patted his smooth twin globes and kissed it gently before turning up the vibrator to the maximum. Now that just pushed Kyuhyun over the edge and he came with a loud moan all over the bed sheet. Siwon chuckled, amused, "I didn't even need to touch you, hmm?"

"Leave it to you to ruin a perfectly good time," Kyuhyun mumbled. "And here I was about to forgive you for shoving that thing up my ass without any warning when midnight turns up and you proceeded to say 'happy birthday' as if I wasn't busy screaming in pain."

"Aww don't be so grumpy," Siwon gathered Kyuhyun into his arms and embraced him from behind. "You enjoyed it. I imagine you would enjoy it as well when I'm out of town. You can play with yourself and maybe you can allow me to watch through webcam--OW!" The taller man rubbed his abused nose which just earned a hit.

"Just take it out, will you?" Kyuhyun glared, more effective this time as he regained his composure. "Turn it off and take it out."

"Fine..." Siwon sighed as he turned the vibrator off and pulled it out (and smirked a bit when he heard the soft moan from his mate). "But you do know that we're far from done, right?"

Kyuhyun froze and widened his eyes. "You mean..."

"I mean I have more than a mere vibrator in that gift box..."

His wife swallowed, and Siwon knew he just couldn't find it in himself to protest. Oh Siwon saw it, Siwon saw the excited glint.

By the time they were done, Kyuhyun's hips were trembling, his breath was heavy and his face was flushed. The toys were scattered around them and Siwon pulled the last one they played with -- a long line of beads -- out of Kyuhyun's hole. Kyuhyun was covered with sweat and cum and he didn't have an inch of will to scold Siwon. Far from it. He looked way more satisfied than ever, and it was one of those rare times when he shamelessly admitted, "Siwon... that was great."

Siwon knew he had scored.

He almost forgot about his little competition with his own son until a persistent knocking came on the bedroom door in the morning.

"Mommyyyyyyyyyyyy~~!" Minho's voice was unmistakably excited.

Kyuhyun grumbled and snuggled further into the blanket. Siwon chuckled and stepped out of the bed in his boxers before opening the door and said, "Mommy's still sleeping, Minho."

Even though he still didn't know what was his father's gift to his mother, Minho could tell that Siwon had taken a head start. "You cheated."

"I didn't. I just happen to share a bedroom with your mother."

"Never mind, Mommy will be the judge." Minho hissed at his father and jumped onto the bed before crawling on top of Kyuhyun. "Mommyyyy!! Happy birthday!!"

The man mumbled something along the lines of 'so noisy' and attempted to shove Minho off him, but Minho's persistence could be compared to his father's. Said father was currently watching in amusement. "Mommy, Mommy, come on, wake up, Mommy~." Minho continued to nag at him until Kyuhyun couldn't take it anymore.

"What do you want!?" Kyuhyun finally sat up (looking thoroughly adorable in Siwon's eyes -- messy hair and crumpled shirt) and glared at his son.

Minho giggled giddily and kissed his mother's cheek, earning him yet another shove, yet he didn't seem to be affected by it. "Wait here, okay! I have a gift for you." With that, he dashed off, leaving Kyuhyun sleepy and annoyed and Siwon couldn't resist but sneaked back onto the bed and pecked his cheek.

Minho returned not two moments after... and brought a cake with him. But the cake wasn't a normal one. The white icing covering the whole cake was messy, to say the least, with uneven surface. On top, there was a single lit candle and a text written with pink icing that said: Happy Birthday Mommy. As expected, Minho smiled shyly and said, "I made it myself."

There was an unreadable expression on Kyuhyun's face and he was silent for a while before he asked, "For real?"

"Yeah!" Minho nodded quickly. "I asked Taeminie's dad to teach me every day last week. I wanted to ask Taeminie's mom, but Taeminie's dad said it wasn't a good idea. I don't know why."

"You make this by yourself?" Kyuhyun repeated the question.

"I swear! I don't even let Taeminie help." Minho carefully climbed onto the bed, still holding the cake, then presented it before his mother. "Make a wish and blow the candle, Mommy."

Kyuhyun couldn't hide his smile. He stroke Minho's hair gently and blew the candle. Minho cheered and Siwon laughed.

"Now try it out," Minho said as he motioned his mother to pick up the fork on the side of the large plate. Kyuhyun obliged and scooped a piece. His eyes widened when he put it into his mouth. Then a pretty smile bloomed on his face, so pretty that Minho was awestruck and didn't realize when his mother leaned forward to peck his lips.

"Thank you, Minho."

Minho blinked, once, twice, then he screamed with joy. His mother, his pretty mother, his shy mother, HIS MOTHER had just kissed him! His mother who would only kiss him after Minho forced him and nagged him in the morning or before he went to bed. His mother just kissed him and thanked him and the world was beautiful! (Meanwhile, on the side, Daddy forced Mommy to kiss him too because he was jealous like that)

Later, when they all had a taste of the cake in the living room, the little boy presented Taemin's self-illustrated birthday card. Kyuhyun chuckled and told Minho to give Taemin his thanks. Minho climbed onto his mother's lap and put up his cutest expression as he asked, "So, my gift is better than Daddy's, right?"

"Hey, that's not fair," Siwon poked Minho's arm.

"Right? Right?" Minho ignored his father and blinked at Kyuhyun. "Right?"

"I like your gift, Minho," Kyuhyun shrugged, completely oblivious to the reason why the man and the boy in front of him suddenly froze.

"WHAT??" Siwon shouted in disbelief. "But you like my gift!!!"

Kyuhyun blinked, "Well, yeah, but Minho made his gift himself."

"My gift comes with me! You don't like me??"

"Daddy, don't be a sore loser," Minho laughed and patted his father. Not that he know what 'sore loser' meant. He just watched someone said that on TV when she won a competition and her rival sulked.

"This is unacceptable!" Siwon pouted like a little boy.

"Oh quit it and eat more cake," Kyuhyun cut another slice but Siwon stopped him. The father of the family pulled Minho and put him on the couch before he swooped his wife into his arms.

"I'll make you change your mind," Siwon growled and Kyuhyun widened his eyes. Minho laughed and pointed, "Sore loser!!'

"Am not!!"

Minho watched as his parents disappeared behind their bedroom door, but he didn't care. Mommy had said that he liked Minho's gift better, and nothing could change that. He began to hear noises upstairs, and maybe his parents were fighting, but he wasn't worried. His parents fought noisily almost all the time inside their bedroom.

He decided it would be a good time to visit his boyfriend and told him his success. Taemin opened the door at the first ring and Minho squeezed him in a hug, "I win!!"

The smaller boy giggled and patted his head, "Congratulations!"

"And Mommy said thanks, too! You know, for your card," Minho grinned. "He said the three monkeys are very cute."

Taemin's mouth turned from curving up to curving down. Then he began to cry.

"What? W-why are you crying? Taeminie!"

"Those are not monkeeeeeeeeys! Those are you and Mommy and Daddy!!"

The end~

Tags: pairing: siwon/kyuhyun
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 25 comments
Previous