bling_chullie (bling_chullie) wrote in miracle______,
bling_chullie
bling_chullie
miracle______

Dissociation [SiChul] [27/?] + Crack To A Better Family

Title: Dissociation
Pairings/Characters: SiChul, mention of EunHae (more to come)
Rating: overall R
Warning: Violence, torture, use of drugs, rape, character death,...
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: One wrong decision can take you to hell. This is what many students have already experienced. All of them have disappeared. No one knows anything about them anymore. But someday, someone is going to find out, right? If it's still possible...

His eyes widened in panic. Had anyone come in? Had SiWon left? Where was he in the middle of the night?

Title: Crack To A Better Family
Pairing/Character: SiChul, their kids
Rating: PG-13
Warning: MPreg
Disclaimer: I don't own anything.
Summary: Keeping their family life going on is very tiring, but even harder is it when their daughter doesn't even want to accept she now has a brother.
AN: Sequel to my SiChul series with their child ChinSun :) This is for kiroroety. I'm so sorry. It took me more than a week after you asked for an update. Still! And I'm sorry it took so long at all. Not sure if I'm going to write anything about them for now though. Oh, and sorry I couldn't come up with something better... :(

'Don't be so loud, ChinSun! Your brother was just sleeping! Have a little bit respect!' he hissed.
Tags: pairing: eunhyuk/donghae, pairing: heechul/siwon
Subscribe

• Stay With Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 2 /? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 1/? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : All of Me Pairing: HaeHyuk Genre: Fluff/Smut Rating: NC-17 Warning: Some spelling/grammar errors…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments