amanda (haellucinations) wrote in miracle______,
amanda
haellucinations
miracle______

Of Suits, Spotlights, and First Times [1a+b/4]

Pairing(s): Main - Kyuhyun/Sungmin; Side - Hyukjae/Donghae, Hankyung/Heechul, various Super Junior/girls pairings
Genre: High School!AU, fluff, romance, slight angst, eventual smut; coming out fic; first time fic
Rating: PG-13 
Summary: Spotless reputations potentially soiled, imminent taunts, judging glances; Kyuhyun is willing to run the risk of attracting all of these things as long as he gets to take Sungmin to prom.
Challenge: 24/100 of the 100 Suju Fic Challenge
Notes: Even though Korean schools do not hold prom, my own prom is nigh, so I couldn't resist writing a fic with prom as its backdrop. Because of its prom theme, the school may come off as American, so if that distracts you, I apologize. Enjoy!

chapters: 1a. | 1b.
Tags: pairing: eunhyuk/donghae, pairing: heechul/hangeng, pairing: sungmin/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• My Anchor

Title: My Anchor Pairing: Heeteuk / TeukChul / 83Line Genre: Friendship Warnings: Mention of Kangin's DUI incident Rating: PG-13 Summary:…

• [One-Shot] TeukChul - Not In Love

Title: Not In Love Pairing/s: TeukChul (LeeTeuk/HeeChul) If you squint and read between the lines and use your prejudice imagination: EunHae…

• Imagine all the pain that might be forgiven

Title: Imagine all the pain that might be forgiven Rating: R Pairing: Leeteuk/Heechul Warnings: Character deaths. Mentions of cutting and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments