Title: Dear, Park Jungsoo
Characters: Kangin, Leeteuk, other SJ members, detectives!SHINee
Pairings: Kangteuk,
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Crack-ish
Type: Crossover!
Warning: Mild language, extremely mild innuendos
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Length: Chaptered. COUNTDOWN FIC FOR KANGIN'S RETURN!
Summary: It's almost the time that Super Junior and E.L.F have all been waiting for: the return of our beloved member Kim Youngwoon, AKA Kangin. However, just a week before Kangin is due to come home, the leader begins receiving strange letters and gifts from whom Super Junior members deem to be a stalker or anti-fan...

"I thought we didn't have a package to receive today?" Leeteuk wondered as he walked quickly to the front door to open it for the mailman. Except the man standing there was not wearing his regular navy suit and hat, but rather there stood...

"K-Kangin..." Leeteuk uttered in disbelief. Tears brimmed his eyes as he stared at the taller man, smiling tenderly at him. His eyeballs burned but he wouldn't allow himself to blink even once for fear that this might all be a dream.
Tags: pairing: eeteuk/kangin
Subscribe

• kyuhae fics post

Title: I Wished For You Pairing: Donghae and Kyuhyun Rating: G Summary: Maybe his wish has come true after all. Maybe this time it can last…

• foolish people 3 [2/3]

Title: Foolish People Pairing/s: Kyuhyun/Donghae, Kyuhyun/Sungmin Rating: R Warning: Mentions of self-harm, crude language, psychological issues…

• Speculum [2/?]

Title: Speculum [2/?] Author: twin_heaven Main Pairing: Donghae/Kyuhyun Rating: PG-13 Summary: Their world was guided by Bonds.…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments