fuckingtomato
miracle______

Written/Unwritten/Rewrite Me [6/?]

Title: Written/Unwritten/Rewrite Me [6/?]
Genre: romance, angst
Pairing: HanChul, SiChul
Characters: Heechul, Han Geng, Siwon
Rating: NC-17
Summary: A struggling writer without a sense of reality searching for a plot. Any kind of. Anything that will finally fill out the blank screen on his laptop and in his life. Complicated relationships that make you miserable, yet still craving for more. Unexpected turn of events that makes you ask yourself where the heck are you now and what good is it gonna bring. Just a life story of some sort.

Stupid benches in stupid parks with stupid guys in suits and stupid waiting and stupid stupidity and ugliness, emotions, fucking November depression and no, I'm not crying because I fell in lvoe* in character I created, there's something in my eye.
Tags: pairing: heechul/hangeng, pairing: heechul/siwon
Subscribe

• [oneshot] In My Dreams

Title: In My Dreams Pairing: Kyuhyun/reader, Kyuhyun/OC, Kyuhyun/You Genre: Romance, angst Rating: G Summary: Cho Kyuhyun gets an…

• [oneshot] A Visit to the Doctor

You decided to visit Dr. Cho after work today to surprise him. Yet it turns out you were the one who was surprised. Title: A Visit to the Doctor…

• The Roommate - Part 6 (The Jealous Man)

Title: The Roommate - Part 6 (The Jealous Man) Pairing: You/Kyuhyun, OC/Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun/reader
 Rating: NC-17
 Type: One-Shot
 Genre: Smut,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments