sparksfly7
sparksfly7
miracle______

Believe in Me

Title: Believe in Me
Pairing: YeWook (Jongwoon/Ryeowook), cameo from other SJ members
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 4,252
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. What happens is LIES.
Summary: Jongwoon and Ryeowook are football (soccer) players, about to take on Japan with the rest of their team for a crucial game. Fluff and tons of it. “I love you, hyung.” Ryeowook whispers, so that only Jongwoon can hear, and although they’re in a small locker room in a foreign city, surrounded by their teammates, Jongwoon feels like it’s just the two of them, alone and yet together, in some secret little pocket of the world.
Notes: A really late birthday fic for [info]ablenkung, who I've converted into footie fandom >:) This is my first Suju fic, and it's rather football-heavy, so if footie's not really your thing, I wouldn't recommend reading it. But for those who do (especially you, ablenkung), I hope you enjoy :D

Jongwoon knows that the team counts their blessings that Ryeowook plays for them. He sure does. He thanks God for giving him Ryeowook every day, and not just as a teammate.
Tags: pairing: yesung/ryeowook
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments